9/11 Day

trophyshy

WTC tragedy was very possibly a small part of the process for the push for the NWO. It will happen, it will either work or kill us all.

Based on what?

Based on lots of conspiracies and unexplained events, there's many millions with their eyes open, many billions who are in blissful ignorance. People like the Rockefellers and Rupert Murdoch have as much power as almost anyone on earth, realistically the only way all of the people in the world and all of the governments in the world can be controlled is having one world government, getting rid of entities that don't conform. If you think about it, it's the only possible way we'll all be here in 100 years time, that's how they see it from their point of views. 9/11 could have been a small part of the process, civil liberties are eroded away every few years and the population at large barely notice, it could all be part of the grand plan. That film maker Russo is right what he says in various interviews, "it's intimidating to even say that war on etrror is a fraud." Why do you think that is?

Stevie, have you watched Aaron Russo's Freedom to Fascism? It's a good film with some interesting content, albeit some of the quotes and sources he uses aren't entirely accurate.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTC tragedy was very possibly a small part of the process for the push for the NWO. It will happen, it will either work or kill us all.

Based on what?

Based on lots of conspiracies and unexplained events, there's many millions with their eyes open, many billions who are in blissful ignorance. People like the Rockefellers and Rupert Murdoch have as much power as almost anyone on earth, realistically the only way all of the people in the world and all of the governments in the world can be controlled is having one world government, getting rid of entities that don't conform. If you think about it, it's the only possible way we'll all be here in 100 years time, that's how they see it from their point of views. 9/11 could have been a small part of the process, civil liberties are eroded away every few years and the population at large barely notice, it could all be part of the grand plan. That film maker Russo is right what he says in various interviews, "it's intimidating to even say that war on etrror is a fraud." Why do you think that is?

Class :D

Nothing class about it, there are so many things going on that people have absolutely no clue about, without question in my mind this has legs. I didn't say anything as fact neither, so explain why it's "class", you were expecting you Trent House chums to pipe up with a " :D " and nothing else. It didn't happen.

I haven't seen it Skol but it's a film I'd like to see.

Based on what?

You mean Bin Laden chose to inspire widespread Jihad against the Kufr to help build a western dictatorship?

I thought it was to destroy it.

:D

Based on what?

Nothing class about it, there are so many things going on that people have absolutely no clue about, without question in my mind this has legs. I didn't say anything as fact neither, so explain why it's "class", you were expecting you Trent House chums to pipe up with a " :D " and nothing else. It didn't happen.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

It's good, less for Russo's blatant agenda but more because of the people he interviews.

Based on what?

I thought it was funny. Just sounds like you're quoting almost word-for-word from a propaganda film made by some right-wing nutters in the US. The reason you're not saying it's fact is possibly because none of it stands up to any scrutiny. Although what you did say was so nebulous you'll always have the caveat that you weren't actually stating anything remotely concrete.

You still haven't answered my original question satisfactorily either imo.

Based on what?

I thought it was funny. Just sounds like you're quoting almost word-for-word from a propaganda film made by some right-wing nutters in the US. The reason you're not saying it's fact is possibly because none of it stands up to any scrutiny. Although what you did say was so nebulous you'll always have the caveat that you weren't actually stating anything remotely concrete.

Well firstly I'm not here to answer your questions, and secondly I'm not here to answer questions of cunts who use words like "caveat" on football message boards. Based on what I know, what I've seen in my life, things don't add up, I'm on the opinion that the NWO process is something which is happening already, just few people know it. If that's not a satisfactory answer for you fuckin unlucky.

Based on what?

Nothing class about it, there are so many things going on that people have absolutely no clue about, without question in my mind this has legs. I didn't say anything as fact neither, so explain why it's "class", you were expecting you Trent House chums to pipe up with a " B) " and nothing else. It didn't happen.

Well firstly I'm not here to answer your questions, and secondly I'm not here to answer questions of cunts who use words like "caveat" on football message boards. Based on what I know, what I've seen in my life, things don't add up, I'm on the opinion that the NWO process is something which is happening already, just few people know it. If that's not a satisfactory answer for you fuckin unlucky.

Based on what?

Nothing class about it, there are so many things going on that people have absolutely no clue about, without question in my mind this has legs. I didn't say anything as fact neither, so explain why it's "class", you were expecting you Trent House chums to pipe up with a " B) " and nothing else. It didn't happen.

Predictable " :panic: "