Fatboy you can fuck right off! Curbishley or O'Leary!!!

Scottish Mag

Half those links were down when I was on it 5mins ago. Seems like they were adjusting to the market. O'Leary moved from 66/1 to 25/1 on Powers.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but I'd hope that he's brought in on a short term contract, if he is, would that count as "permenant manager"~?

Half those links were down when I was on it 5mins ago. Seems like they were adjusting to the market. O'Leary moved from 66/1 to 25/1 on Powers.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but I'd hope that he's brought in on a short term contract, if he is, would that count as "permenant manager"~?

I don't think that term ever applies with us tbf. :snakehips:

In the short term, and this is what we're talking about what with the uncertainty over if and when Ashley will sell the club, I reckon the appointment of any manager will be better than doing nothing and leaving Hughton in charge. I'm afraid that includes even O'Leary. Anyone who gets the job won't keep it anyway once a new owner comes in.

I don't want Curbishley under any circumstances, O'Leary or even Verry Terribles would be better than Houghton in the short term in my opinion.