Bars and Clubs in toon?

Mark

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Long Bar, Union Rooms, The Attic and Bar 55 and then ended up in Baja.

Still had a good time, all though non of those bars were really my scene. I would probably prefer the bigg market but don't really want to get stabbed like.

Skol paid 12.80 for a double vodka and red bull in Baja aswell, and gave the black bloke in the bogs a tenner. Nutter.

46348[/snapback]

a tenner??? to have a piss and be handed a paper towel???? fookin Students too much money!

46355[/snapback]

£12.80 for a double vodka redbulls extortionate an all. I'd be unhappy if i was paying £2.80 let alone £10 more.

46361[/snapback]

Thing is the bloke ebhind the bar gave him 2 glasses, both single vodkas, then a can of red bull.

46362[/snapback]

Oh, so i guess that makes it alreet? :yes

Went to Long Bar, Union Rooms, The Attic and Bar 55 and then ended up in Baja.

Still had a good time, all though non of those bars were really my scene. I would probably prefer the bigg market but don't really want to get stabbed like.

Skol paid 12.80 for a double vodka and red bull in Baja aswell, and gave the black bloke in the bogs a tenner. Nutter.

46348[/snapback]

a tenner??? to have a piss and be handed a paper towel???? fookin Students too much money!

46355[/snapback]

£12.80 for a double vodka redbulls extortionate an all. I'd be unhappy if i was paying £2.80 let alone £10 more.

46361[/snapback]

Thing is the bloke ebhind the bar gave him 2 glasses, both single vodkas, then a can of red bull.

46362[/snapback]

Oh, so i guess that makes it alreet? :yes

46477[/snapback]

Ahem, get your facts right. I had two double vodka and Red Bulls :blush:

And I never meant to give that bastid in the Toilet a tenner :nufc:

You never, they were both singles. I was watching him make it. He put one shot of vodka in each one.

46518[/snapback]

I asked for doubles and they tasted like doubles so i'm assuming that they were doubles.