Got a job

Magma

Our firm has just been take over. We had an amusing David Brent style 'your jobs are safe' speech from our MD and the MD of the new firm. That was topped today when our Chairman announced 'some of you will lose your jobs'.

Fucking brilliant, best not be me. They'd best not relocate us either, this firm is based in Exeter!! ;)

I dunno. Always thinking of yourself. So fucking selfish its almost unbelievable. :yes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our firm has just been take over. We had an amusing David Brent style 'your jobs are safe' speech from our MD and the MD of the new firm. That was topped today when our Chairman announced 'some of you will lose your jobs'.

Fucking brilliant, best not be me. They'd best not relocate us either, this firm is based in Exeter!! :yes

I dunno. Always thinking of yourself. So fucking selfish its almost unbelievable. :rosetintspecs:

;) Pipe down.

Fucking brilliant, best not be me. They'd best not relocate us either, this firm is based in Exeter!! :yes

I dunno. Always thinking of yourself. So fucking selfish its almost unbelievable. :no

;) Pipe down.

I love you man. You great big long-nosed horse-faced freak. :rosetintspecs:

Well that's North London for you. At least down here you can take a tour of the latest batch of scorched buildings and chalk outlines while munching on your fried chicken.

I didn't take a brolly today ... got fucking soaked :yes

Don't have internet access at work yet, although the word is that the role I'm taking will afford me more leniency than my similarly graded compadres.

couple of girls to look at mind... ;)

Was shown round yet more departments, just want to get on with things to be honest.

obvisouly with excitement like this I'll endeavour to keep you all updated as often as I can. ;)

2nd day at work today, had my 2nd day of training, the fire tour and was on the shop floor by the afternoon. Not in till Saturday now

Are you in the food hall magma? If so my stepmother works there. I'll tell her to look out for a geeky little virgin, she might even be able to get you fixed up, reet dirty bastards the marksy's lasses.

Saying that, you'll probably end up blowing the top of some poor lasses head off with your pent up frustration.

WTF does the Office of the Public Guardian do? ;)

You down here on secondment or full time now ?

I'm a stones throw from Archway... go up to Highgate for a decent pub or two...of course there's always Camden's delights...

2nd day at work today, had my 2nd day of training, the fire tour and was on the shop floor by the afternoon. Not in till Saturday now

Are you in the food hall magma? If so my stepmother works there. I'll tell her to look out for a geeky little virgin, she might even be able to get you fixed up, reet dirty bastards the marksy's lasses.

Saying that, you'll probably end up blowing the top of some poor lasses head off with your pent up frustration.

Aye, just tell her that if she meets me that I know a guy named Wacky Jnr that's a total bastard. ;)

Aye, just tell her that if she meets me that I know a guy named Wacky Jnr that's a total bastard. :rosetintspecs:

:yes

If you get the chance to have a night out with them go, they're fucking mental when they've got a drink in them, barred from most places. If you can't score there younging you never will ;)

Edited by Wacky Jnr

• 1 month later...