PES9

Barney

Out on October 17th.

Liverpool and ManUtd are now licenced. There seems to be a new Champions League feature too.

Anywho, I'm going to pick up an XBOX360, as my PS2 is starting to get knackered. Does anyone have a 360, or have played any of the pes series on it?

From scanning through forums, it seems that you cannot edit very much in the game, or cannot download option files-can anyone clarify?

Cheers.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to pick up an Xbox360, 60gig, GTA4 and Virtua Tennis 3 today.

Well... see you next month then.

don't listen to them. fifa is shit and pro evo is the one to buy

Nah not this year, think FIFA has taken the lead again for the first time in 7 years.

Nah not this year, think FIFA has taken the lead again for the first time in 7 years.

Bought it all at lunch there. Got Halo 3 as well on a whim. Need to grab an extra controller on the way home.

I'm not sure I can handle buying Fifa ahead of PES. Any reviews out for either one yet Matt?

You've played Pro Evo, then?

Have you?

From all the gameplay footage I've seen of it there doesn't seem to have been many improvements at all, just looks exactly the same. I'll give the demo a go when it comes out in 2 weeks, and unless it blows my mind (which I'm guessing it won't) I'll be giving it a miss.

I played some FIFA08 last year and it was weird. For the first time this season it feeling more like a proper game. Plus time for a change really.

I'm normally a PES man, but I've just downloaded the demo of FIFA 09 for the 360, and it looks fantastic.

Can't really judge the new PES til I've played the demo but going off this I think I'll be buying FIFA for the first time in about 6 years.