Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

Jimbo

yeah, much appreciated. might be a bit too much for me to go to that hassle just for an option file though.

well its only a tenner from amazon and it works for all your other saves and stuff

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played a good bit last night. I think I'm going to have to change the difficulty level from top player. I wasn't really getting a look in at Villa, so Spurs came in and I signed for them. Played a few inter-squad matches, and now I get 45 mins off the bench every other game. Still not a goal or assist to my name though. As a right winger in it, I'm just not seeing enough of the ball.

How is everyone getting on with their Be A Legend?

I'm into the 2nd season on Top Player

RWF

Took around 10 games of season 1 to make the bench(at Villa)

No starts and a few run-outs from the bench

Signed for Spurs during transfer window

Back to the reserves for a few weeks

End of 1st season I had no starts, maybe 12 sub appearances(Spurs occasionally gave me 45 mins), no goals and no assists.

Season 2

Changed to "professional" level

Stayed at Spurs, Portsmouth were the only other interested team.

Rewarded with first start at right mid. Played ok.

Back to bench for 2 games.

Came on as sub and got motm

Started next game, sent off after an hour!

Have had a couple more starts, and get played up front sometimes. As I'm a winger though, my finishing is horrible. Still no goals!

Anyone got any tips/advice aside from hammering R2 repeatedly? Spurs have a huge amount of midfielders, should I look to move elsewhere or will that just send me back to the reserves?

I've stopped at the moment and going to start as a SS once a option file comes out.

I was playing on the normal setting and a third of the way into the second season with the toon. Two assists and one goal for stoke, and two goals and one assist for the toon. Played about 40 matches in total about 15 of them starts but most of them for stoke. But starting every second game for the toon at the moment and normally at least get 15mins but not always.

Made the decision to buy the xbox based on price alone. Never thought you had to pay for online access, or had to buy a wireless gadget either. That immediately adds around 100quid to the price of the 60gig that I picked up.

Also, as I'm such a PES fan, the fact that I cannot update my option file is a fat-pig.

you can, need a little gizmo from datel to do it though then you can get them on your pc and move them over

This lad ?:

http://uk.codejunkies.com/Products/XB360-T...__EF000188.aspx

62.jpg

If so, would I need a memory card too?

aye thats it, and yeh you would, I'm going to order one and try out the PESFAN option file, will make my reports in here when its done if you like

got the gizmo today, worked well but you have to download a different program (or two in my case, stupid vista) to get the option files on there, it does work though just waiting for a good prem update option file now :nufc:

I took the plunge and ordered the transfer kit and a memory card myself. Waiting on the memory card to arrive. I might wait to download an option file after the Konami update.

In Be a Legend news, I've played for my national team a couple of times now(start of my 3rd season) and things are going well at Man City where I'm a regular starter and have scored a few goals.

Anyone know how to add a friend in PES ps3? only way I can see to add friends is after playing them!

We need to get some games going, anyone free on Wednesday for a few games?

Not if your lad is shit at heading you don't!

Really enjoying it now that I'm a regular starter and playing 75mins+.

I'm leaving the the toon in the transfer window if a team comes in that will play me as an attacking midfielder! At the moment stuck on the right of the default midfield so finding it hard to get into attacks or defend! :icon_lol:

Anyone know how to add a friend in PES ps3? only way I can see to add friends is after playing them!

Aye,

we will make a room and then add people

PS3 players have you got any of the unofficial updates? mate at my house has PES on PS3 and the update I got for him (hes useless with computers) is quality

I've got a squad update file, but not done a strip one yet! Waiting for the official patch next month and will then update. But the stripe one I did see meant coping a hell of a lot of pictures over! :icon_lol:

Aye,

we will make a room and then add people

Sounds good, I should be in from 5pm onwards! :icon_lol:

I've got a squad update file, but not done a strip one yet! Waiting for the official patch next month and will then update. But the stripe one I did see meant coping a hell of a lot of pictures over! :icon_lol:

yeh thats a bad fault IMO, can't bulk select things to copy or do it any other way, my mate pulled a hell of a shift moving them all over from his USB drive, got chants as well, they are really class

My career so far -

Sparta Rotterdam

NAC Breda

FC Twente

Middlesbrough

Boro were the only League A team to come in for me - I'm trying to get a move to Newcastle next negotiation.

Villa

Spurs

City

so far for me.

Played for the International team maybe 4 times now from the bench. Scored with my 1st touch the other day too.

I'm in the transfer window now and 3 clubs have come in for me, Boro, Pompey and someone else. None of them are as good as City(all lower played in the same league), so I'm sitting tight as I'm a regular starter where I am.