Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

Jimbo

Very frustrating night of playing yesterday.

During the transfer window I was offered to join 2 smaller clubs, but with smaller squads, I refused as I had been a regular for City.

Started to act Billy Big Bollocks and tried to take on too many players in too many games and ended up with a couple of 5.5 ratings. Got kicked back into the reserves!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a few things wrong with the Legends mode in my opinion :-

The training mode should have various scenarios rather than just a set match -

You shouldn't have to watch the game before you are brought on from the bench -

Your player starts off terrible and it is hard to improve when you start out so bad

- The transfers are very inconsistent

Bah, was getting a regular run out for City, but was starting to feel pressure from a large midfield of Hamann, Castillo, Kompany, SWP, Petrov, Ireland

Johnson etc. so I decided to sign for low table Pompey, from 6th place City.

It's a distater! They lost to Hull in their 1st game 4-1!

Anyone have any good experience with dropping down a team in the hopes of being the star, and getting a move to a better club? Should I bail in the next window?

Also, I read that there's supposedly a Konami update/patch out today-anyone seen it/tried it?

I bought a memory card and transfer kit to download an option file, Andrew, have you downloaded one yet?

Bah, was getting a regular run out for City, but was starting to feel pressure from a large midfield of Hamann, Castillo, Kompany, SWP, Petrov, Ireland

Johnson etc. so I decided to sign for low table Pompey, from 6th place City.

It's a distater! They lost to Hull in their 1st game 4-1!

Anyone have any good experience with dropping down a team in the hopes of being the star, and getting a move to a better club? Should I bail in the next window?

Also, I read that there's supposedly a Konami update/patch out today-anyone seen it/tried it?

I bought a memory card and transfer kit to download an option file, Andrew, have you downloaded one yet?

yeh got the d&b one from

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=207438

Did a bit of digging and that seems the best alright.

Reckon I should wait to do this until after the Konami update, or just go ahead with it?

Easy process to do, by the way?

erm i struggled with it but thats because i tried to do it without intructions

you'll have to do the transfer in 2 bits btw as the mem card is just a bit to small so do it in halfs

oh also do not use the official software its pants

you'll need to put copy any one of the PES files on your HD to your mem card to create the pes bit on the card

use this one to get the image off your mem card http://xport-360.software.informer.com/

and this one to edit it http://www.360mods.net/Downloads/details/id=77.html (although 360 mods seems to be down at the moment but the software is called xplorer360)

then back to that first program to put it back on the mem card and move it over to your HD and do the next half the same way

I'm having no joy with this at all. I have 2 tutorials here and I'm getting nowhere.

:D

if you've an msn add me on prestidigitatious_*nospam*pistologist@hotmail.com

I'll see if I can help

I'm having no joy with this at all. I have 2 tutorials here and I'm getting nowhere.

I'll see if I can help

Lovely, thanks a million.

I'll see if I can help

Lovely, thanks a million.

shit its not .com its .co.uk sorry

Yes, for one thing it is actually possible to stop players like Ibrahimovic and Adriano there is more balance in the top teams than there was last time which is pretty much who everyone is when playing against their mates so thats good

I like this pes could be one of my favourites

• 3 weeks later...

I played my first ever online game last week. Was pretty good, a bit of teleporting players, but enjoyable(and a win!).

I'll keep an eye out for you online later if I get a chance, if you fancy a game.

I played my first ever online game last week. Was pretty good, a bit of teleporting players, but enjoyable(and a win!).

I'll keep an eye out for you online later if I get a chance, if you fancy a game.

aye, should be around this eve

I've had a few online since the start of the week, some wins some losses and one particularly annoying game where the guy i was against disconnected when i was 3-0 up

• 3 weeks later...

much as i like it i'm done with this pes now im sick of it

the defence ai has had no work since the last game im sure, in fact its worse

computer players have a mind of their own, no regards to position

computer players constantly getting themselves booked for tackles they never need to make

the slide tackle button having a bizzare preference for aiming for players not the ball when it is an easy tackle

its fucking shocking, I hate fifa as well so what the fuck can I play?

• 1 month later...