Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

Jimbo

How this game even made it onto the shelf is beyond me, its so, so bad.

I was always a pro ev man up until pro ev 7 when it lost its way, now im 100% fifa because they have vastly improved their games and Fifa 09 IMO is a gaming masterpiece, much like GOW2 or Fallout 3.

Pro Ev is SHITE SHITE SHITE!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Newcastle wont be in Pro evo next year will they?

we will be about 10 minutes after I buy it

Edited by Andrew

Reckon wel be in the 'other teams' section

Nah, we're out, other teams is surely for bigger teams from unfeatured countries

It was only last season we were a licnesed team and were used for the front cover. Kids from the NE probably account for a fair few buyers of the game too so they will probably cover themselves, seeing as wel be in FIFA too

It was only last season we were a licnesed team and were used for the front cover. Kids from the NE probably account for a fair few buyers of the game too so they will probably cover themselves, seeing as wel be in FIFA too

I would confidently put money on us not being in the next pes, they don't deal with 2nd tier teams of any country and that won't change because we see ourselves as "too big" to not be in the game