Top 10 comedies

Happy Face

Empire are doing an all time top 100 films and this month they want your top 10 comedies. Here's mine, what's yours?

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

The Circus

His Girl Friday

The Life Of Brian

This Is Spinal Tap

The Big Lebowski

South Park

Blazing Saddles

Dr Strangelove

The Graduate

The empire choice was:

Airplane

The General

Bringing Up Baby

This Is Spinal Tap

Love and Death

Duck Soup

Some Like It Hot

The Producers

The Ladykillers

M. Hulot's Holiday

Airplane

Kentucky fried movie

Holy Grail

Meaning of life

Withnail & I

Life of Brian

Austin Powers international man of mystery

Doctor Strangelove

Blazing saddles

Young Frankenstien

In no particular order

Airplane

Blazing Saddles

Life Of Brian

Holy Grail

Big Lebowski

Anchorman

The Life Aquatic

The Royal Tenenbaums

Coming to America

Evil Dead II

All copies of the Austin Powers films should be gathered together and burned on one HEYOOOGE bonfire, that I have the pleasure of lighting!  :yes

44610[/snapback]

:)

44611[/snapback]

Don't waggle your finger at me, boyo! <_< I can't bear to sit and watch them as I fly into an uncontrolled, irrational rage as soon as I hear his voice. I need to stop thinking about it now as it's making my heckles rise.... :)

All copies of the Austin Powers films should be gathered together and burned on one HEYOOOGE bonfire, that I have the pleasure of lighting!  :yes

44610[/snapback]

44611[/snapback]

Don't waggle your finger at me, boyo! <_< I can't bear to sit and watch them as I fly into an uncontrolled, irrational rage as soon as I hear his voice. I need to stop thinking about it now as it's making my heckles rise.... :)

44613[/snapback]

Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That was a pre-emptive "sh!" Now, I have a whole bag of "sh!" with your name on it.

44610[/snapback]

44611[/snapback]

44613[/snapback]

Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That was a pre-emptive "sh!" Now, I have a whole bag of "sh!" with your name on it.

44614[/snapback]

[fingers in ears] La la la la la la la............. not listeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!.....[/fingers in ears]

bought Blazing Saddles on DVD for 5.99 at the weekend, sale price.

Use the old VHS180 for something else now... or rather wifey will bung it up with corrie and hospital programmes

bought Blazing Saddles on DVD for 5.99 at the weekend, sale price.

Use the old VHS180 for something else now... or rather wifey will bung it up with corrie and hospital programmes

44663[/snapback]

Class film.

''..and welcome you with a hardy handshake, our new.....nigger.'  :)

44667[/snapback]

I first saw Blazing Saddles when it was new, it was the B film and a film called Alvin Purple was the A film.

Wouldn't mind watching Alvin Purple again, it was about a pop star based on the theme of the "confessions of a ... " but much better. Both films were good and it was a cracking double show.

Blazing Saddles went on to bigger heights though, prob my favourite ever now.

EDIT: In fact, here it is

http://www.movieflix.com/movie_info.mfx?movie_id=3031

Edited by LeazesMag