Any over fifties on here?

Douggy B

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1414248,00.html

Relive the glory days of Newcastle European glory.

For one night only.

I will be interesting to see what they say about the current situation at least.

Even if the cash raised goes to the Newcastle United Foundation, which the article doesn't say, I can't see ticket sales being high while Ashley is here. At least I'd hope not.

NUSC should organise a fan dinner alternative and contact the '69 players and ask them to boycott the club in favour of it.

:(

For one night only.

I will be interesting to see what they say about the current situation at least.

Even if the cash raised goes to the Newcastle United Foundation, which the article doesn't say, I can't see ticket sales being high while Ashley is here. At least I'd hope not.

NUSC should organise a fan dinner alternative and contact the '69 players and ask them to boycott the club in favour of it.

Yes I'm one of those over 50's who recalls this quite clearly.

This link provides a better read, and as you can see there is already a Club set up to honour the legends.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcas...72703-21974123/

I wonder if there's anyone on any of the Spurs forums in their nineties.

Why would they have to be ninety?

To have seen the last time they had a start to the season this shit.

For one night only.

not a chance

LeazesMag

Me and Jackies_The_Lad are going up to see Jackie Sinclair, Tommy Gibb and JImmy Scott in Falkirk on Friday.

Will phone you when we get there.

I'll be listening for the phone call and not at all envious while I'm stuck at work. Make sure you tell them I'm the one who can take the drink from the last time.

Edited by LeazesMag

LeazesMag

Me and Jackies_The_Lad are going up to see Jackie Sinclair, Tommy Gibb and JImmy Scott in Falkirk on Friday.

I'll be listening for the phone call and not at all envious while I'm stuck at work. Make sure you tell them I'm the one who can take the drink from the last time.

Just phone in sick and go maaaaaaaan, ye daft get!!! <_<

LeazesMag

Just phone in sick and go maaaaaaaan, ye daft get!!! <_<

obviously a civil servant :razz:

PS I used to be ............

:icon_lol:

:lol:

Not a hope in hell of that happening...GUARANTEED!!!