Album artwork

Smooth Operator

Alphabetising by first letter only? What's the use in that?

:lol: Put it this way. If you walked into one of those places that used to be called a record shop, where would find The Beatles, under 'T' or under 'B'?

I thought he meant lumping all 'B' acts together then not breaking them down by second letter, third letter, etc.?

Of course I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God how anal are you lot, especially you Martin.

So all the abba go together, then all the age of chance, then all the adorable, etc, etc.

By the way Alex, you didn't swear at martin! :razz:

:razz: Put it this way. If you walked into one of those places that used to be called a record shop, where would find The Beatles, under 'T' or under 'B'?

I thought he meant lumping all 'B' acts together then not breaking them down by second letter, third letter, etc.?

So all the abba go together, then all the age of chance, then all the adorable, etc, etc.

By the way Alex, you didn't swear at martin! :D

:D I was only joking. Crack open another Chimay man :lol:

:razz: Put it this way. If you walked into one of those places that used to be called a record shop, where would find The Beatles, under 'T' or under 'B'?

By the way Alex, you didn't swear at martin! :D

:D I was only joking. Crack open another Chimay man :lol:

Sorry man, I'm a bit tetchy, it's all this sorting my CDs aphabetically!

And I've only got a gulden draak left! And the bloody indian won't answer their phone so we can order a take away and and and.

You should really alphebatise your collection.

:lol:

Is it less like gemmill if I have the excuse we just moved and have taken delivery of our new fuck off CD cabinet?

Made out of tassie oak, 1450mm x 1000mm x 400mm!

Also can I just alphabetise by the first letter or does it have to be to the letter?

It has to be to the letter. Otherwise you end up with The Cardigans between Carter and Cave.

Inconceivable.

You really are wound quite tight aren't you HF?

I'm as loose as a goose.

..because I can find my CD's almost instantly, rather than having to go through all the C's to find Leonard Cohen.

Tag & Rename.

wasn't that sung by the cardigans?

one of the worst gags ever.

You obviously don't know the name of one of their songs then do you?

i wouldn't of commented if i didn't understand the joke.

they have a song called erase & rewind. you played on that song name. it sucked. i get it.

Tag & Rename.

they have a song called erase & rewind. you played on that song name. it sucked. i get it.

Good, glad to be reviewed by an expert, thanks.

Is it less like gemmill if I have the excuse we just moved and have taken delivery of our new fuck off CD cabinet?

Also can I just alphabetise by the first letter or does it have to be to the letter?

What a sad bastard, not only do you put your cd's in alphabetical order you're now giving us the dimensions of your cd cabinet, get a fucking life laddie.

What a sad bastard, not only do you put your cd's in alphabetical order you're now giving us the dimensions of your cd cabinet, get a fucking life laddie.

I tried to get an allotment but unfortunately I wasn't a sad enough bastard, oh well, I wish I was you you pathetic dwarf.

:D

I tried to get an allotment but unfortunately I wasn't a sad enough bastard, oh well, I wish I was you you pathetic dwarf.

Touched a nerve have I?

My allotment is 30' x 70' and the sweetcorn this year were lovely, you fucking wanker :razz:

Bet you're a right good fuck, Mr Logic.

Touched a nerve have I?

My allotment is 30' x 70' and the sweetcorn this year were lovely, you fucking wanker :razz:

Bet you're a right good fuck, Mr Logic.

Not at all wacky you cock sucking midget.

Any conversation with you is a joy and enlightening.

Our backyard is about that size, sweetcorn you say?

Obviously being a gnome means you have a green thumb but is it hard to grow?

Tag & Rename.

My Ipod says it's called Erase-Rewind.

Tag & Rename.

My Ipod says it's called Erase-Rewind.

:)

My pub quiz brain says it's called Erase/Rewind. :D