Nee Job, 1 Kid = Life of Luxary

wykikitoon

In the last month I have seen both 'luxery' and 'luxary' used on this site.

Can I just point out it is spelled luxury.

That is all.

Both the product of London schooling I may add.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compare the cost of benefit fraud with how much we're throwing at the banks.

The greed of the middle class taking on mortgages they can't afford dwarfs the greed of the benefit class playing the system for as much as they can get out of it.

Yep and by a country mile.

That is all.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=1434

Aye, but we have South Tyneside, Sunderland, County Durham and Teesside dragging us down. Those figures should be broken down in to North and South of The Tyne in the NE.

That is all.

Aye, but we have South Tyneside, Sunderland, County Durham and Teesside dragging us down. Those figures should be broken down in to North and South of The Tyne in the NE.

Where as the inner city schools in London are dragging those marks right up eh? :D

That is all.

Where as the inner city schools in London are dragging those marks right up eh? :D

You don't what the places I've mentioned there are like. They are true to life southern impressions of the North East, all them places mentioned.

That is all.

You don't what the places I've mentioned there are like. They are true to life southern impressions of the North East, all them places mentioned.

Is there any place in the world you like apart from Newcastle?

That is all.

Shush Stevie. I'd hate to remind you of this....

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=479538

:D

But yes the bank bosses have just basically nicked £13,000 to £20,000 out of your pocket for this current UK deal.

They have done no such thing. The government will get a return on its investment in the banks in the form of a dividend and sell the share back when the banks are back on there feet again.

It could infact be a nice little earner.

And banks could still go under without paying back tuppence ha'penny.

Pref shares get paid out in preference to normal shareholders, I am sure this has all been reviewed by the government.

Depends on what happens still, getting a pay out of nothing by no one doesn't add up to a lot.

But it's still been a roaring party built on thin air and copious greed, that the taxpayer is now bailing out/stumping up for hangover medication.

And no one that got rich off said party is going to lose out or be penalised for it, at best they might not be allowed to "enjoy" themselves quite as much in future.

This is in fact in many ways THE doomsday scenario no matter what happens economically, now that Governments are bailing out banks and the city for insanely reckless behaviour, it can (no matter what regulation that put in - loopholes will always be found) only encourage more reckless behaviour in the future, secure in the knowledge that if everything does go absolutely tips up (as it is) again then they'll be able to rely on it again. :D

At a guess, they are so fucking sick of reading the Qur'an, they'd rather hack their own hands off than read anything else? :D

A lot of that actually show how many "of working age" have come into the country in the 10 years before 2004 tbh.

I suspect if you looked at it now there'd be a large proportion of Polish for example too.

Although there are ridiculous social problems with multi-mono-culturalism too (there's almost no examples of genuine multiculturalism in the UK - or most of the world for that matter).

This is in fact in many ways THE doomsday scenario no matter what happens economically, now that Governments are bailing out banks and the city for insanely reckless behaviour, it can (no matter what regulation that put in - loopholes will always be found) only encourage more reckless behaviour in the future, secure in the knowledge that if everything does go absolutely tips up (as it is) again then they'll be able to rely on it again. :D

There is the need for greater regulation in the markets but I disagree that the banks will allow this to happen again. Confidence in the banking sector has never been this low. The Banks are being hurt by this, make no mistake but the government just cant allow them to collapse. There is no choice to be made here.