Top 10 Conspiracy theories

Jimbo

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a programme on about 5 years ago where a bloke from the base claimed he'd hoaxed the whole thing. :rolleyes:

I find it hard to believe it was just patrol lights from a police car when evidence suggests otherwise. Patrol lights or light from a lighthouse do not explain the high readings of radiation taken from a geiger counter in the area, the radar readings, the imprints left by the object, and witness accounts from civilians in the surrounding area.

And of course the testimony from trained and experienced military officers who not only saw lights, but a solid black, glassy triangle object which they were able to see a foot away from them. All but one person's story corroborated with one anothers, and he blamed his ridiculous story on being injected with some chemical by the CIA which fucked up his memory. Always a good excuse when you know you've dug yourself a hole you can't get out of. :finger:

Tbf Ken, the above was bollocks too (according to the primary evidence anyway which is far more believable than stuff people added years later).

Oh come on now Alex, the testimony on tape you think was a complete fuckup on their part??

All jokes aside, you can't deny what they saw, and to downplay what they saw to lights from a lighthouse or from a police car makes them look like complete fuckwits.

Do you think they are all complete fuckwits?

Oh come on, indeed.

Ken look at the primary evidence (i.e. the statements of the people involved at the time). In the first instance, the two people who saw the lights initially only one thought it was mechanical and he never got closer than 50 m (I think he embellished the story much later. Obvious to guess why tbh). And they saw a blinking white light in the exact position there should have been a lighthouse. Coincidence? ;)

When a second party went out 2 nights later they followed a similar blinking light for quite a distance until (guess what) they realised it was a lighthouse ;) They also saw some star-like lights. At night. What could they have been I wonder?

A Guardian journalist debunked the whole thing about 3 years after in happened.

The radiation readings and the landing site have been largely discredited too. There was nothing unusual there according to people who knew the area. The whole thing is a bit of a joke in all honesty. But UFO buffs ignore all that in general because they like to view as some really significant event.

And btw, if you have a look at the written testimony of the two people from the first night's 'sighting', they do indeed come across as complete fuckwits.

So you are not taking into account the fact they knew they would be ridiculed by telling the truth. You are not taking into account the fact the military hierarchy, for whom they were answerable to would not like exotic descriptions like these. Alex, you aren't even thinking of these possibilities. This is a faux pas officialdom has avoided throughout history Alex.

Ken, I don't quite follow your logic but it sounds like it came from something like a tv show sensationalising what happened. They made statements at the time whereby they saw something they couldn't explain. Their superior believed them and made further investigations. He went out to what he thought was a landing site and told the police who also investigated it. Nothing was covered up at the time.

What I do question is the embellishments made later. I think the bloke who saw what he described as 'mechanical' altered his story because it made him a UFO celeb as it were. Nick Pope made a lot of it later but the 'Inquiry' he spoke of turned out to be little more than a rather dreary handwritten sheet of A4 which he wrote.

I wouldn't totally discount what you say but the body of evidence just doesn't back it up man. The trouble is, because UFO enthusiasts view this as so important they don't want to look at the facts.

My take on it is this - a very bright meteor (documented on said night btw) was mistaken for an aircraft that crashed. Two men who went out to investigate saw lights (the smaller ones haven't been fully explained btw, I accpet that). The main light was a white/orange light that appeared to move when they approached it. It blinked at a frequency of about 5 seconds (just like the nearby lighthouse) in a position where the lighthouse is. Because the forest is above sea level the lighthouse beam looked to be at a level fairly close to the ground. They also heard what sounded like a woman screaming and farm animals going a bit crazy. The nearby farm was an arable one but both of those things can be explained away by muntjac dear and the noise they make when distressed / disturbed. Basically the two blokes were shitting themselves in a wood in the pitch black (minus the lights) and hearing stuff. Their imagination went wild.

Read the following article Alex, again by Nick Pope, and pay particular attention to paragraph 3.

clicky here

Alex the only person who I think has discredited himself in this whole thing is Larry Warren. He refused to give his real name for starters, and he made claim after claim which included being interrogated in a base underneath Bentwaters and being injected with something which distorted his memory of the whole incident. Halt and Penniston both claim he was never there.

I don't buy into the theory that they sensationalised their stories as doing so, and making the claims that they did would hardly do wonders to further their careers in the military, and both stayed in the military long after this incident occurred. Neither have profited from this incident.

You believe it was a meteor which spooked them, and this may be what it was, but how do you explain this occurring on two nights?

As for the lighthouse theory;

clicky 1

clicky 2

clicky 3

There are arguments both for and against on this subject, and I accept that their stories changed slightly over time which weakens their argument, but I also accept human error is natural especially as time elapses and also because they were in a particular mental state caused by fear, anxiety and panic. But because there are slightly different versions to the events that occurred doesn't mean that what had happened was not a natural phenomena. We will never know Alex.

Edited by Ken

I don't give a fuck about the weight of the stones, I just made those numbers up as Alex immediately realised.

Can you illuminate me on some of my other questions reg..

The quarry being 700 km away.

Abydos.

The Sphinx.

No mummies ever found in a Pyramid. (The kings were buried in the valley).

No hyrogliph talking about the building of the pyramids (ie we did it...it took this time and we like the designs etc..)

There are over 2 million stones in the Giza pyramid.

- They were transported by barges.

- What about Abydos?

- The Sphinx is an interesting topic, I agree. The fact the head was disproportionately smaller to the body suggests it may have been re-carved. Also the weathering on the body when it was supposed to have been buried under sand for thousands of years is also very interesting. Could be much, much older as Graham Hancock and Colin Wilson hypothesise.

- The kings were buried in the valley to hide them away from looters. Forlorn attempt as it has turned out.

- No hieroglyphs but the bent pyramid and step pyramids show a progression to perfection that was the Giza Pyramids. There are over 100 pyramids in Egypt and Nubia. Also a village was unearthed on the Giza plateau which housed approximately 20,000 which was about the size of the work force involved.

- They had a lot of time and dedication to cut those stones.

"Old Kingdom Problem. If the Middle Kingdom radiocarbon dates are okay, why are the Old Kingdom ones from pyramids so problematic? The pyramid builders used older cultural material, whether out of expedience or to make a conscious connection between their pharaoh and his predecessors. In galleries under the pyramid of the Dynasty 3 pharaoh Djoser more than 40,000 stone vessels were found. Inscriptions on them included most of the kings of Dynasty 1 and 2, but Djoser's name occurred only once. Perhaps Djoser gathered up the vases from the 200-year-old Archaic tombs at North Saqqara. In Dynasty 12, Amenemhet I actually took bits and pieces of Old Kingdom tomb chapels and pyramid temples (including those of the Giza Pyramids) and dumped them into the core of his pyramid at Lisht."

Take a look. Previous versions taken off U-Tube twice. Abduction attempt?? Very creepy.

My doubts are that there is clearly an edit just before he goes to get the ball.

Edited by Park Life

Take a look. Previous versions taken off U-Tube twice. Abduction attempt?? Very creepy.

My doubts are that there is clearly an edit just before he goes to get the ball.

Never mind the "alien".

this is the actual footage Dennis Unwise viewed before signing Xisco,(that's him back to camera.)

The two older guys are our Latin scouts, they use "a scientist" to unearth great players for Little Dennis.

Honest :rolleyes:

Never mind the "alien".

this is the actual footage Dennis Unwise viewed before signing Xisco,(that's him back to camera.)

The two older guys are our Latin scouts, they use "a scientist" to unearth great players for Little Dennis.

Honest :rolleyes:

No man little Dennis IS the alien trying to jump out and grab the talented teenager. :finger:

No man little Dennis IS the alien trying to jump out and grab the talented teenager. :rolleyes:

Now that is a creepy thought!

You think he's anally probed any of the squad?

His work is reported to be very thorough. :finger:

60 years for hacking nasa.

That fellas case is ridiculous on so many levels. For a start the place was about as well protected as Grandma's first WIFI, and secondly all he did was look around.

They are going to try and hang him though because basically he won't admit to being an Evil Super Genius that cracked the Most Secure Network Ever(!!!) and destroyed half the US military (if anything was destroyed it was from the ;) of the idiots in charge).

He's mentally ill as well, if Brown has an ounce of decency he'd give the USA the :aye: over his extradition...... mind you if Obama has a ounce of decency the first thing he'll do as President is pardon him.

60 years for hacking nasa.

That fellas case is ridiculous on so many levels. For a start the place was about as well protected as Grandma's first WIFI, and secondly all he did was look around.

They are going to try and hang him though because basically he won't admit to being an Evil Super Genius that cracked the Most Secure Network Ever(!!!) and destroyed half the US military (if anything was destroyed it was from the ;) of the idiots in charge).

He's mentally ill as well, if Brown has an ounce of decency he'd give the USA the :aye: over his extradition...... mind you if Obama has a ounce of decency the first thing he'll do as President is pardon him.

Couldn't agree more.