Top 10 Conspiracy theories

Jimbo

tbf, the mirrors on the moon could have been sent by unmanned spacecraft but putting devil's advocate to one side, i know they weren't.

Be interested to see if the lunar lander is actually there in the Sea of Tranquility though :lol:

Could very well have been. Or they could have been placed there by astronauts on covert mission/s. For me personally I don't dispute that America has sent man on the moon. I question what rocket was used, what mission, which astonauts and which year (could have been earlier than 1969).

I think China plans to send a manned-mission to the moon by 2020. That's 12 years of more doubt and questioning - Yes, no, maybe. :icon_lol:

Actually it is the new Nasa manned moon mission that has estimated 2020. This kind of thing just makes me laugh..Meant to be a piece of piss putting men on the moon apparently, after all we did it in the 60's?? :)

If you look at how much cash they threw at it then though, compared to now...... well it's surprising we can get out of the atmosphere.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They definitely went imo and without getting into this again most of the conspiracy shit is just that - i.e. easily debinked nonsense. I enjoyed Capricorn 1 though.

Yes, most of it can be explained, but there are anomalies and theories which cannot be debinked(sic). Tbf there aren't any on this thread who deny man got to the moon. Just how, when, and what they encountered, and whether the footage is just a load of shit.

They definitely went imo and without getting into this again most of the conspiracy shit is just that - i.e. easily debinked nonsense. I enjoyed Capricorn 1 though.

Yes, most of it can be. But there are anomalies and theories which cannot be debinked(sic). Tbf there aren't any on this thread who deny man got to the moon. Just how, when, and what they encountered.

The problem is, I could be stood on the moon now, and yet there'd be no way to prove it to the standard required by conspiracy (because it's impossible, it's still possible to make a reasonable internet argument for a flat Earth :icon_lol: ).

For All Mankind is class btw. Worth a watch if you like this sort of thing (the Apollo missions, not conspiracies) plus it has an Eno soundtrack.

Edited by alex

tbf, the mirrors on the moon could have been sent by unmanned spacecraft but putting devil's advocate to one side, i know they weren't.

Be interested to see if the lunar lander is actually there in the Sea of Tranquility though :lol:

Could very well have been. Or they could have been placed there by astronauts on covert mission/s. For me personally I don't dispute that America has sent man on the moon. I question what rocket was used, what mission, which astonauts and which year (could have been earlier than 1969).

I think China plans to send a manned-mission to the moon by 2020. That's 12 years of more doubt and questioning - Yes, no, maybe. :icon_lol:

Actually it is the new Nasa manned moon mission that has estimated 2020. This kind of thing just makes me laugh..Meant to be a piece of piss putting men on the moon apparently, after all we did it in the 60's?? :)

China wants to also. The atheist nation that it is. :D

If you look at how much cash they threw at it then though, compared to now...... well it's surprising we can get out of the atmosphere.

Yes but the tech curve evens out the monetary needs.

It's my belief that they still find it very hard to put men on the moon (if they ever did), but now the Chinese have taken an interest, they have no choice but to go back. However the Americans and Russians are aware of 'the things' on the moon and are wary of going back (they ditched the ideas of dumping radioactive waste in space quite early). The Chinese are all gung ho about it which means they don't really know what is going on.

I think there are two kinds of moon mission, one which is the official Nasa budget and another which is black budget and run from within a kind of maze of intelligence community assets and private coporations. I think the civil Govt lost control of this long ago.

It's my belief that they still find it very hard to put men on the moon (if they ever did), but now the Chinese have taken an interest, they have no choice but to go back. However the Americans and Russians are aware of 'the things' on the moon and are wary of going back (they ditched the ideas of dumping radioactive waste in space quite early). The Chinese are all gung ho about it which means they don't really know what is going on.

Nah, to get manned missions to the moon requires a lot of grunt, and there's a lot more health and safety these days (lose a few Astronauts in the early days and it was part of the cost, now it's an unmitigated disaster), and new technology might be 15% better, but it's often 50% more expensive) so on balance I think they'd probably need to spend even more than then.

Besides which they probably haven't decide if the distance to the moon is metric or imperial yet. :D

Be interested to see if the lunar lander is actually there in the Sea of Tranquility though ;)

I think China plans to send a manned-mission to the moon by 2020. That's 12 years of more doubt and questioning - Yes, no, maybe. :lol:

Actually it is the new Nasa manned moon mission that has estimated 2020. This kind of thing just makes me laugh..Meant to be a piece of piss putting men on the moon apparently, after all we did it in the 60's?? :lol:

This is vintage Parky btw. He doesn't accept the Americans definitely went to the Moon but he hints at them and the Soviets having knowledge of aliens there anyway :D

What was the stuff that was supposedly picked up by amateur radio enthusiasts that hints at there being some alien presence there btw. I've read a transcript once. The astronaut says I can see it looking at me or something like that. Has that ever been verified?

Yes, most of it can be. But there are anomalies and theories which cannot be debinked(sic). Tbf there aren't any on this thread who deny man got to the moon. Just how, when, and what they encountered.

The problem is, I could be stood on the moon now, and yet there'd be no way to prove it to the standard required by conspiracy (because it's impossible, it's still possible to make a reasonable internet argument for a flat Earth :lol: ).

Anything can be said and not be argued against if any one particular interest or industry is monopolised. :lol:

Be interested to see if the lunar lander is actually there in the Sea of Tranquility though ;)

I think China plans to send a manned-mission to the moon by 2020. That's 12 years of more doubt and questioning - Yes, no, maybe. :lol:

Actually it is the new Nasa manned moon mission that has estimated 2020. This kind of thing just makes me laugh..Meant to be a piece of piss putting men on the moon apparently, after all we did it in the 60's?? :lol:

Nah, to get manned missions to the moon requires a lot of grunt, and there's a lot more health and safety these days (lose a few Astronauts in the early days and it was part of the cost, now it's an unmitigated disaster), and new technology might be 15% better, but it's often 50% more expensive) so on balance I think they'd probably need to spend even more than then.

Besides which they probably haven't decide if the distance to the moon is metric or imperial yet. :D

I think there are men on the moon already and permanently, they just don't really belong to America/Nasa/Federal Govt. :D

I think there are two kinds of moon mission, one which is the official Nasa budget and another which is black budget and run from within a kind of maze of intelligence community assets and private coporations. I think the civil Govt lost control of this long ago.

I concur Parky my friend. :lol:

I think there are men on the moon already and permanently, they just don't really belong to America/Nasa/Federal Govt. :D

Mining titanium and helium-3... and building relations with other worldly beings far advanced than us. All possibilities and good ones too.

Edited by Ken

This is vintage Parky btw. He doesn't accept the Americans definitely went to the Moon but he hints at them and the Soviets having knowledge of aliens there anyway :D

What was the stuff that was supposedly picked up by amateur radio enthusiasts that hints at there being some alien presence there btw. I've read a transcript once. The astronaut says I can see it looking at me or something like that. Has that ever been verified?

The mechanical things we sent already picked up enough to get JFK killed. :D

Interesting thing about the Luna and other early mechanical landings was the amount of misses (totally missed the moon) and crashes. We didn't have our sums right for a long time.....

I concur Parky my friend. :lol:

Peace brother. :lol:

This is vintage Parky btw. He doesn't accept the Americans definitely went to the Moon but he hints at them and the Soviets having knowledge of aliens there anyway :lol:

Peace to you my friend but is the above quote true???

Sounds quite contradictory and nonsensical tbf :lol:

Why would aliens live on the Moon and not Earth though?

They could do imo. No evidence to suggest either way, but my opinion is they could be everywhere in our solar system including here on earth. We could merely be an ant farm, seemingly unaware of more benevolent/powerful figures who our forefathers considered to be gods.

This idea could be bollocks... although it could not. :lol:

They could do imo. No evidence to suggest either way, but my opinion is they could be everywhere in our solar system including here on earth. We could merely be an ant farm, seemingly unaware of more benevolent/powerful figures who our forefathers considered to be gods.

I could be studying you as we speak.......

Edited by Fop

Be interested to see if the lunar lander is actually there in the Sea of Tranquility though :D

The mechanical things we sent already picked up enough to get JFK killed. :D

Interesting thing about the Luna and other early mechanical landings was the amount of misses (totally missed the moon) and crashes. We didn't have our sums right for a long time.....

Did we underestimate the gravitational forces of the moon, as I put forward many posts ago??? ;)

I could be studying you as we speak.......

Yes, just as I have studied you through your posts here over a period of time. :lol:

This is vintage Parky btw. He doesn't accept the Americans definitely went to the Moon but he hints at them and the Soviets having knowledge of aliens there anyway :lol:

This is it:

These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

Stick it into google and there's literally 100s of conspiracy sites that mention it. Most of the sites are bollocks but it's quite a famous alleged quote. Basically it was supposed to have been heard by all the radio hams that were also picking the signal up that was being beamed back to Earth. I've never actually seen it on anywhere credible though. I think Buzz Aldrin did actually see a UFO though (before they got to the Moon). It was literally that though - i.e. an unidentified flying object rather than an alien spacecraft. There a few credible theories as to what it could have been.

This is vintage Parky btw. He doesn't accept the Americans definitely went to the Moon but he hints at them and the Soviets having knowledge of aliens there anyway ;)

This is it:

These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

Stick it into google and there's literally 100s of conspiracy sites that mention it. Most of the sites are bollocks but it's quite a famous alleged quote. Basically it was supposed to have been heard by all the radio hams that were also picking the signal up that was being beamed back to Earth. I've never actually seen it on anywhere credible though. I think Buzz Aldrin did actually see a UFO though (before they got to the Moon). It was literally that though - i.e. an unidentified flying object rather than an alien spacecraft. There a few credible theories as to what it could have been.

My apologies Alex. The above original post from me was directed at Parky, as in Parky, you believe in ET's yet you don't believe America reached the moon???

What is all that about?

Anyway Alex the transcript you are referring to in regards to Neil Armstrong and his description of alien bases on the moon crater has been proven to be a hoax, I do believe.

But most if not all astronauts believe we are not alone. Do you remember most recently Dr Edgar Mitchell's comments about ET's. These guys are not allowed to speak their minds in relation to this subject. It falls under the category of national security and obviously public humiliation. Creationists still are the majority in America, well at least they are the loudest. :lol: