ipod touch

Smooth Operator

Mine is skipping to whatever track it fancies instead of just playing an album straight through.

I've double checked that the shuffle function isn't on and it's not and even when i click the arrow for the next track more often than not it's jumping from say track 1 to 6 for example.

Anyone else had a similar problem or know how to fix it?

TIA

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there is a way of putting my video clips on to the ipod touch?

Looking through the guides and itunes it would seem to suggest the only video stuff you can put on is movies or tv shows you download from itunes.

Surely there's a way of getting my own "movies" on to it?

Btw, has anyone else noticed in the calculator mode if you flip it on it's side it becomes a fully functional scientific calculator with cos, tan, sin and everything.

I nearly came in my pants when i saw that and i don't even like numbers!

Does anyone know if there is a way of putting my video clips on to the ipod touch?

Looking through the guides and itunes it would seem to suggest the only video stuff you can put on is movies or tv shows you download from itunes.

Btw, has anyone else noticed in the calculator mode if you flip it on it's side it becomes a fully functional scientific calculator with cos, tan, sin and everything.

Try this: http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod-touch/

I use the PSP version of this and it works a treat.

:icon_lol:

Try this: http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod-touch/

I use the PSP version of this and it works a treat.

That's the shizzle my nizzle, cheersizzle.

Is that thing easy to use for the computer retarded? No chance it will fuck up my iPod?

I managed it and I am not the sharpest IT tool in the box, there's even an option to follow the instruction without the jargon.

Go for it you'll be well pleased and no danger to your ipod.