Best fans in the world?

Douggy B

we will just have to fill the seats with tourists and the irish like your lot

By 'your lot' I can only presume you're referring to Man Utd, I can assure you FC United don't get mant Irish & tourists.

Only one small problem with your logic, Danny.

To fill your ground with tourists usually comes as a result of continued success, something your club has constantly failed to achieve. Man Utd can fill their ground with tourists because they are the most succesful club over the last couple of decades. Liverpool can fill their ground with tourists because they had continued success domestically before Man Utd and despite not winning the league they ain't done bad in the years since with Champions League and cup success. Chelsea can get the tourists in because they've had success in recent years. If you want to put Spurs in the same category as those 3 then I'm afraid you are seriously deluded.

FCUM you have clearly never been outside of Manchester. You see plenty of oriental types paying silly money for tickets off touts at the lane.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

By 'your lot' I can only presume you're referring to Man Utd, I can assure you FC United don't get mant Irish & tourists.

To fill your ground with tourists usually comes as a result of continued success, something your club has constantly failed to achieve. Man Utd can fill their ground with tourists because they are the most succesful club over the last couple of decades. Liverpool can fill their ground with tourists because they had continued success domestically before Man Utd and despite not winning the league they ain't done bad in the years since with Champions League and cup success. Chelsea can get the tourists in because they've had success in recent years. If you want to put Spurs in the same category as those 3 then I'm afraid you are seriously deluded.

FCUM you have clearly never been outside of Manchester. You see plenty of oriental types paying silly money for tickets off touts at the lane.

Tourist: "You Gunners?"

Tout: "Sorry guv, wotcha on abaht me old china?"

Tourist: "you gunners? we watch gunners play good football"

Tout: "ahhh Gunners, oh yeah geezah thats us, two tickets you say?"

:lol:

Tourist: "You Gunners?"

Tout: "Sorry guv, wotcha on abaht me old china?"

Tourist: "you gunners? we watch gunners play good football"

Tout: "ahhh Gunners, oh yeah geezah thats us, two tickets you say?"