Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I think there are people like me who ARE NOT RACIST on this thread, who feel inhibited about what they can and can't say about race and immigration on here, because of the rules, PC, and constraints of free speech which have been opposed upon us over the last 12 years. I can't really add anything else to this apart from white people are second class citizens in their own country, we are, and it's because of the systems paranoia about appearing to be fair. Fucks me off, the whole country does. Life was much better 12-15 years ago.

A muslim can chant death to all British people, death to Britain and encourage terrorist attacks on our people, claim benefits and next to fuck all is done, THEY can march around London celebrating the attacks on September 11th, next to fuck all done. Yet a white wing group of 200 thugs are prevented from protesting at the attacks on the British people and against the views of a significant minority of muslim people, yet they are jailed???!?!?! Both are wrong but it's an example of why and how we have lost our own country to THESE people probably forever. I mean fucking hell walking round East London around Brick Lane, and all the fucking signs are in Punjabi, Churchill were turn in his grave, so would Enoch Powell (if he's deed). There's fuck all else I want to say.

You are a complete joke. When did the bit in bold occur? If you have no common sense or national awareness, I suggest you just shut the fuck up. As for the signs, none of them are in Punjabi, they are in sylheti (Bangladeshi). When you talk shiet about football, you can get away with it. But here, please just keep quiet.

Bangladeshi, Punjabi who gives a fuck, no wonder there's so many racist cunts in London. Muslim fuckin street signs fuck off. As for football you support a team from a city, you've never stepped foot in, in a sport that people from your culture despite having a population have NEVER produced ONE decent footballer, so I suggest you pipe down about that. Baitung Bhutia of Bury, the highest profile player in the history of a country with 1,000,000,000 people. You fucking wet behind the ears twat.

As for the bit I've put in bold you little non-entity cunt...

Farrukh Dhondy

London Muslims “Celebrate” 9/11

Jihadist mullahs urge 1,000 followers to learn the murderous lessons of the WTC attack.

11 September 2002

An obscene spectacle took place in North London earlier today. A thousand Muslims gathered at the Finsbury Park mosque to “celebrate” the bombing of the World Trade Center. The Metropolitan Police deployed a force 500 strong to protect the meeting, called “A Towering Day in History,” from disruption.

A dozen or so menacing-looking men with kaffiyehs over their faces stood on the mosque’s steps to prevent unfriendly journalists from entering.

The “celebration” began promptly at 1 PM, so that participants could applaud the action of the WTC bombers at exactly 1:46 London time—the exact time, a year earlier, when the first plane hit its target in New York. Chairing the meeting was Abu Hamza, an Egyptian-born engineer turned Muslim mullah, who presides over the notorious Finsbury Park mosque, where several of the detainees in Camp Delta, Guantanamo Bay, captured fighting for the Taliban and al-Qaida, received their theological training. Hamza also reportedly recruited to the jihad Richard Reid, the would-be shoe-bomber who failed to blow up an American Airlines flight from Paris to Miami on December 22, 2001. The good Imam is implicated as well in the training and instigation of Zacarias Moussaoui, under arrest on suspicion of conspiring with the 19 murderers of September 11.

The FBI has applied for Hamza’s extradition from the U.K for questioning in the U.S. (the mullah has been a British subject since 1985), but he is still at large in London, free not only to address his congregation but to “celebrate” the events of 9/11. He told the press that Saudi Muslims financed the “celebration” in the hope that from it will arise an organization that represents “the real views of Muslims in Britain.”

Scotland Yard’s information office refuses to answer questions as to why Abu Hamza isn’t under arrest. Several leaders of the Muslim community in Britain allege that he is working for the British Secret Services—in particular MI5—as an agent provocateur, but the more likely explanation is that he is more useful to the surveillance services as a free agent than he would be in detention. The police outside the “celebration” had a dozen or so photographers videotaping or taking snapshots of everyone coming in or out of the mosque.

Hamza and his mosque act as a focus for young men who have taken the first step of embracing jihadi Islam. They have been known to “pass through” the Finsbury Park mosque and then branch out into clandestine training facilities and programs in Britain and abroad. At last count, the British Foreign Office reported that at least 4,000 British Muslims had received training from al-Qaida, the Taliban, or associated terror groups. Many of these came from Hamza’s congregation, which acts as a point of contact with networks abroad.

Hamza is in every way a sinister character. He is blind in one eye, and his left hand has been blown off and replaced by a metal claw. He claims in interviews that he lost his hand and eye when fighting the Russians in Afghanistan, and he uses these injuries as his warrior credentials. The claim is a lie. A British documentary producer, Alu Jamal, interviewed him on camera in Pakistan for a BBC film a year after the Russians left Afghanistan. The footage shows Hamza with his eye and hand intact. His injuries probably result from mishandling explosives.

Hamza is also wanted on criminal charges in Yemen in connection with an incident in 1998, when six young British Muslims, all of whom had at some point been under his tutelage, were arrested in that country on suspicion of terrorism. They were caught with weapons, explosives, plans, and maps—all of which they intended to use to attack British diplomats, their families, homes, offices, and church. When the men were captured and tried, they and their families in Britain instantly applied to these same diplomats whose families they had come to murder to represent them—as they were British citizens—and to secure their release from Yemeni justice. One of the young men ultimately convicted was Abu Hamza’s adopted son.

The trail of the terrorists led back to Hamza. Far from denying—as their families insisted on doing, despite the evidence—that these men were on a terrorist mission, Hamza said he was in favor of armed struggle against all agencies of the British state that supported corrupt regimes, and if these men, including his son, were found guilty and executed, they would be martyrs to the cause of Islam.

If this isn’t sedition, what is?

It was pure chaos outside the mosque. A handful of neo-fascists from the British National Party demonstrated under the banner “Keep Britain Out of Foreign Wars, Keep Foreign Wars Out of Britain.” Joining them on the street were a few hundred stalwarts of the Anti-Nazi League—there to protest not the evil “celebration” going on in the mosque but the presence of the British National Party!

The assembly adjourned twice for prayers, and the crowds flowed out into the courtyard, led by the muezzin. The star of the meeting was Omar Bakri, a cleric of Syrian origin who heads the sinister cult Al Mahajiroun, which draws its recruits mainly from the colleges and universities of Britain. Al Mahajiroun seeks to make Britain an Islamic state. Bakri told his rapt audience that they must learn the “lessons” of September 11—the murderous lessons, presumably.

SCUM

If we could turn back time....

What's the source for that article?

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be blunt about things, muslim extremists in this country are a bunch of utter idiots whose world view is based on pathetic religious dogma and they have very little worth as human beings. Society creates them though, as extremists need their recruits to be disillusioned and angry for their brainwashing to work. When the country that they grew up in also invades countries with little or no justification, its easy to see how it all comes together.

I'm not having a go here but it's this countries fault we haven't created a utopian society for them to fit in to, which has caused us to reap what we sow?

I think there are people like me who ARE NOT RACIST on this thread, who feel inhibited about what they can and can't say about race and immigration on here, because of the rules, PC, and constraints of free speech which have been opposed upon us over the last 12 years. I can't really add anything else to this apart from white people are second class citizens in their own country, we are, and it's because of the systems paranoia about appearing to be fair. Fucks me off, the whole country does. Life was much better 12-15 years ago.

A muslim can chant death to all British people, death to Britain and encourage terrorist attacks on our people, claim benefits and next to fuck all is done, THEY can march around London celebrating the attacks on September 11th, next to fuck all done. Yet a white wing group of 200 thugs are prevented from protesting at the attacks on the British people and against the views of a significant minority of muslim people, yet they are jailed???!?!?! Both are wrong but it's an example of why and how we have lost our own country to THESE people probably forever. I mean fucking hell walking round East London around Brick Lane, and all the fucking signs are in Punjabi, Churchill were turn in his grave, so would Enoch Powell (if he's deed). There's fuck all else I want to say.

You are a complete joke. When did the bit in bold occur? If you have no common sense or national awareness, I suggest you just shut the fuck up. As for the signs, none of them are in Punjabi, they are in sylheti (Bangladeshi). When you talk shiet about football, you can get away with it. But here, please just keep quiet.

Bangladeshi, Punjabi who gives a fuck, no wonder there's so many racist cunts in London. Muslim fuckin street signs fuck off. As for football you support a team from a city, you've never stepped foot in, in a sport that people from your culture despite having a population have NEVER produced ONE decent footballer, so I suggest you pipe down about that. Baitung Bhutia of Bury, the highest profile player in the history of a country with 1,000,000,000 people. You fucking wet behind the ears twat.

Farrukh Dhondy

Jihadist mullahs urge 1,000 followers to learn the murderous lessons of the WTC attack.

11 September 2002

An obscene spectacle took place in North London earlier today. A thousand Muslims gathered at the Finsbury Park mosque to “celebrate” the bombing of the World Trade Center. The Metropolitan Police deployed a force 500 strong to protect the meeting, called “A Towering Day in History,” from disruption.

A dozen or so menacing-looking men with kaffiyehs over their faces stood on the mosque’s steps to prevent unfriendly journalists from entering.

The “celebration” began promptly at 1 PM, so that participants could applaud the action of the WTC bombers at exactly 1:46 London time—the exact time, a year earlier, when the first plane hit its target in New York. Chairing the meeting was Abu Hamza, an Egyptian-born engineer turned Muslim mullah, who presides over the notorious Finsbury Park mosque, where several of the detainees in Camp Delta, Guantanamo Bay, captured fighting for the Taliban and al-Qaida, received their theological training. Hamza also reportedly recruited to the jihad Richard Reid, the would-be shoe-bomber who failed to blow up an American Airlines flight from Paris to Miami on December 22, 2001. The good Imam is implicated as well in the training and instigation of Zacarias Moussaoui, under arrest on suspicion of conspiring with the 19 murderers of September 11.

The FBI has applied for Hamza’s extradition from the U.K for questioning in the U.S. (the mullah has been a British subject since 1985), but he is still at large in London, free not only to address his congregation but to “celebrate” the events of 9/11. He told the press that Saudi Muslims financed the “celebration” in the hope that from it will arise an organization that represents “the real views of Muslims in Britain.”

Scotland Yard’s information office refuses to answer questions as to why Abu Hamza isn’t under arrest. Several leaders of the Muslim community in Britain allege that he is working for the British Secret Services—in particular MI5—as an agent provocateur, but the more likely explanation is that he is more useful to the surveillance services as a free agent than he would be in detention. The police outside the “celebration” had a dozen or so photographers videotaping or taking snapshots of everyone coming in or out of the mosque.

Hamza and his mosque act as a focus for young men who have taken the first step of embracing jihadi Islam. They have been known to “pass through” the Finsbury Park mosque and then branch out into clandestine training facilities and programs in Britain and abroad. At last count, the British Foreign Office reported that at least 4,000 British Muslims had received training from al-Qaida, the Taliban, or associated terror groups. Many of these came from Hamza’s congregation, which acts as a point of contact with networks abroad.

Hamza is in every way a sinister character. He is blind in one eye, and his left hand has been blown off and replaced by a metal claw. He claims in interviews that he lost his hand and eye when fighting the Russians in Afghanistan, and he uses these injuries as his warrior credentials. The claim is a lie. A British documentary producer, Alu Jamal, interviewed him on camera in Pakistan for a BBC film a year after the Russians left Afghanistan. The footage shows Hamza with his eye and hand intact. His injuries probably result from mishandling explosives.

Hamza is also wanted on criminal charges in Yemen in connection with an incident in 1998, when six young British Muslims, all of whom had at some point been under his tutelage, were arrested in that country on suspicion of terrorism. They were caught with weapons, explosives, plans, and maps—all of which they intended to use to attack British diplomats, their families, homes, offices, and church. When the men were captured and tried, they and their families in Britain instantly applied to these same diplomats whose families they had come to murder to represent them—as they were British citizens—and to secure their release from Yemeni justice. One of the young men ultimately convicted was Abu Hamza’s adopted son.

The trail of the terrorists led back to Hamza. Far from denying—as their families insisted on doing, despite the evidence—that these men were on a terrorist mission, Hamza said he was in favor of armed struggle against all agencies of the British state that supported corrupt regimes, and if these men, including his son, were found guilty and executed, they would be martyrs to the cause of Islam.

It was pure chaos outside the mosque. A handful of neo-fascists from the British National Party demonstrated under the banner “Keep Britain Out of Foreign Wars, Keep Foreign Wars Out of Britain.” Joining them on the street were a few hundred stalwarts of the Anti-Nazi League—there to protest not the evil “celebration” going on in the mosque but the presence of the British National Party!

The assembly adjourned twice for prayers, and the crowds flowed out into the courtyard, led by the muezzin. The star of the meeting was Omar Bakri, a cleric of Syrian origin who heads the sinister cult Al Mahajiroun, which draws its recruits mainly from the colleges and universities of Britain. Al Mahajiroun seeks to make Britain an Islamic state. Bakri told his rapt audience that they must learn the “lessons” of September 11—the murderous lessons, presumably.

SCUM

In your own words, 'next to fuck all is done', yet the subject of that article, Abu Hamza, has now been extradited. Also as Alex pointed out, many of the lot below (who are utter tossers, it goes without saying) have got previously unheard of sentences. And yet you reckon we have lost our country to 'these' people for ever? As I said before the word pathetic springs to mind, get a grip man.

british-muslim-protest4.jpg

Farrukh Dhondy

11 September 2002

SCUM

What's the source for that article?

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon_9_11_02fd.html

Hundreds of links I thought this sort of thing was common knowledge.

Aye he'd be nicked for public order/incitment to violence at the very least (and wack racially aggravated on the charge sheet to boot).

No one was arrested at that Sikh theatre demonstration, despite windows being smashed and threats of violence. :lol:

You are slipping, you've missed a chance to have a go at the police for not enforcing the law there.

I'm slipping? I said that it was wrong at the time and sent out a very dangerous message. :)

Football fans (or pro-hunt protesters) would have been smashed into the ground for much less violence, although it's not so much the police as political masters dictating policy.

But that's not the point, the point is training manc-foplite. :D

To be blunt about things, muslim extremists in this country are a bunch of utter idiots whose world view is based on pathetic religious dogma and they have very little worth as human beings. Society creates them though, as extremists need their recruits to be disillusioned and angry for their brainwashing to work. When the country that they grew up in also invades countries with little or no justification, its easy to see how it all comes together.

I'm not having a go here but it's this countries fault we haven't created a utopian society for them to fit in to, which has caused us to reap what we sow?

No, i meant the world at large and i wasnt assigning blame, just expressing the view that disillusionment with society is a common factor.

Aye he'd be nicked for public order/incitment to violence at the very least (and wack racially aggravated on the charge sheet to boot).

No one was arrested at that Sikh theatre demonstration, despite windows being smashed and threats of violence. :lol:

You are slipping, you've missed a chance to have a go at the police for not enforcing the law there.

I'm slipping? I said that it was wrong at the time and sent out a very dangerous message. :)

Football fans (or pro-hunt protesters) would have been smashed into the ground for much less violence, although it's not so much the police as political masters dictating policy.

I was taking the piss. That was my sig 1st btw.

Farrukh Dhondy

11 September 2002

SCUM

In your own words, 'next to fuck all is done', yet the subject of that article, Abu Hamza, has now been extradited. Also as Alex pointed out, many of the lot below (who are utter tossers, it goes without saying) have got previously unheard of sentences. And yet you reckon we have lost our country to 'these' people for ever? As I said before the word pathetic springs to mind, get a grip man.

The question was asked WHEN did muslims march and hold rallies themed death to Britain/USA/Celebrating 9/11 etc.. and I supplied the answer so fuck knows why you are replying this load of bollocks to this particular post.

However, Abu Hamza has been taken out of the equation so that's it is it?? That Channel Four documentary last year told me everything I needed to know 1 in 3 thought the attacks on New York were justified, 1 in 4 thought the 7/7 attacks were justifiable collateral damage. I don't generally read the Daily Star but their editorial said it all today about the gross injustices between how protected ethnic people are in our society and how poorly protected we are. There's one rule for them and one for us. It said it all, imagine the outcry if 10,000 suspected anti-British English muslims names, phone numbers and addresses were give out. I find people like you PATHETIC, not just pathetic sickening even.

I was taking the piss. That was my sig 1st btw.

You have share, but mines more useful (see my sig). :angry:

Never heard of it. Looks like a blog, or the editor wants sacked anyway. I'm not denying there are arseholes who have celebrated 9/11 btw.

You've never heard of it, must have no credibility then eh? :lol: Fuck knows why the editor would want to be sacked for that unbiased piece of journalism anyway.

City Journal (New York)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

City Journal is a quarterly magazine, published by the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, a free market think tank based out of New York City. Its current editor is Brian C. Anderson. Myron Magnet, its editor from 1994 to 2006, is now editor-at-large. Many City Journal articles focus on urban policy.

It has been described by London's Daily Telegraph as "the Bible of the new urbanism".[citation needed] It was described by Peggy Noonan as "the best magazine in America".[1] George F. Will said "a few publications of reliable excellence become increasingly important … City Journal is at the top of the short list of those few".[1]

Although the magazine is based in New York City, it covers issues of national scope. Additionally, there is often a British perspective from Anthony Daniels, better known by his pen name of Theodore Dalrymple. The magazine was also noticeable as one of the first to link to blogs on its website that referenced it, and to engage directly with the blogosphere.

Never heard of it. Looks like a blog, or the editor wants sacked anyway. I'm not denying there are arseholes who have celebrated 9/11 btw.

You've never heard of it, must have no credibility then eh? :lol: Fuck knows why the editor would want to be sacked for that unbiased piece of journalism anyway.

City Journal (New York)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

City Journal is a quarterly magazine, published by the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, a free market think tank based out of New York City. Its current editor is Brian C. Anderson. Myron Magnet, its editor from 1994 to 2006, is now editor-at-large. Many City Journal articles focus on urban policy.

It has been described by London's Daily Telegraph as "the Bible of the new urbanism".[citation needed] It was described by Peggy Noonan as "the best magazine in America".[1] George F. Will said "a few publications of reliable excellence become increasingly important … City Journal is at the top of the short list of those few".[1]

Although the magazine is based in New York City, it covers issues of national scope. Additionally, there is often a British perspective from Anthony Daniels, better known by his pen name of Theodore Dalrymple. The magazine was also noticeable as one of the first to link to blogs on its website that referenced it, and to engage directly with the blogosphere.

I didn't say that, did I? I just thought the article was badly written tbf. I had no actual clue as to the veracity of it. Sounds like a proper gathering of grade A cunts though, Abu Hamza's lot, the BNP and the ANL.

Farrukh Dhondy

11 September 2002

SCUM

The question was asked WHEN did muslims march and hold rallies themed death to Britain/USA/Celebrating 9/11 etc.. and I supplied the answer so fuck knows why you are replying this load of bollocks to this particular post.

However, Abu Hamza has been taken out of the equation so that's it is it?? That Channel Four documentary last year told me everything I needed to know 1 in 3 thought the attacks on New York were justified, 1 in 4 thought the 7/7 attacks were justifiable collateral damage. I don't generally read the Daily Star but their editorial said it all today about the gross injustices between how protected ethnic people are in our society and how poorly protected we are. There's one rule for them and one for us. It said it all, imagine the outcry if 10,000 suspected anti-British English muslims names, phone numbers and addresses were give out. I find people like you PATHETIC, not just pathetic sickening even.

I was responding to your OP in this nest of quotes, the bit where you said 'fuck all is done'. You've been proved wrong on that score, admit it.

Call me pathetic if you like, but I'm not the wanting coming out with a load of racist tosh and at the same time screaming I'm not a racist, I'm not the one who voted BNP as a 'protest', I'm not the one who is obviously full of hatred and vitriol (and shit for that matter), and I'm not the one who evidently doesn't like this country any more, because of the imaginary PC brigade and a few muslim nutters. That would be you.

Also, that article is six years old and the government has taken steps to stop the likes of Hamza from preaching their disgusting, twisted versions of Islam. So it's not that relevent really is it?

Farrukh Dhondy

11 September 2002

SCUM

I was responding to your OP in this nest of quotes, the bit where you said 'fuck all is done'. You've been proved wrong on that score, admit it.

Call me pathetic if you like, but I'm not the wanting coming out with a load of racist tosh and at the same time screaming I'm not a racist, I'm not the one who voted BNP as a 'protest', I'm not the one who is obviously full of hatred and vitriol (and shit for that matter), and I'm not the one who evidently doesn't like this country any more, because of the imaginary PC brigade and a few muslim nutters. That would be you.

Just astonishing. Utterly astonishing. I'm pleased I don't know anyone like you. Could you show me and highlight the "racist tosh" please.

Also, that article is six years old and the government has taken steps to stop the likes of Hamza from preaching their disgusting, twisted versions of Islam. So it's not that relevent really is it?

Of course it's relevant.

Of course it's relevant.

I thought you were posting it to show that people do in fact get away preaching hate, chanting 'death to those who oppose Islam' or whatever.

Of course it's relevant.

I thought you were posting it to show that people do in fact get away preaching hate, chanting 'death to those who oppose Islam' or whatever.

Are you suggesting that's no longer the case full stop??

Of course it's relevant.

Are you suggesting that's no longer the case full stop??

No. People get away with plenty of crimes though, don't they. You know what I mean though.

Waits for the racist tosh....

You love doing that though, don't you? I.e. going as close to the wire as you can (you're not daft to be fair), hoping to be called racist so you can play the "Who? Me? Racist?" victim card. Much like the modern BNP.

You are a complete joke. When did the bit in bold occur ? If you have no common sense or national awareness, I suggest you just shut the fuck up. As for the signs, none of them are in Punjabi, they are in sylheti (Bangladeshi). When you talk shiet about football, you can get away with it. But here, please just keep quiet.

you must be living in another world if you haven't seen this

here's one example, you unbelievable thick cunt

http://www.popularemails.com/muslimdemonstrationinlondon.htm

Edited by LeazesMag

Waits for the racist tosh....

You love doing that though, don't you? I.e. going as close to the wire as you can (you're not daft to be fair), hoping to be called racist so you can play the "Who? Me? Racist?" victim card. Much like the modern BNP.

I'm no where near the wire. If the wire was like the mortar and wire on the Berlin wall, I'd be somewhere in Hamburg that's how close I am to the wire. So now I'm the same as a typical BNP member? OK.

You are a complete joke. When did the bit in bold occur ? If you have no common sense or national awareness, I suggest you just shut the fuck up. As for the signs, none of them are in Punjabi, they are in sylheti (Bangladeshi). When you talk shiet about football, you can get away with it. But here, please just keep quiet.

you must be living in another world if you haven't seen this you stupid tosser

Apparently we're like Nick Griffin and Nick The Nazi Steve.