Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie, maybe you could give us your own definition of the word racism. Don't look it up, give your opinion on the word. I've followed this thread from the start and followed all points of view closely. You, imo, clearly show signs of being racist. Not only this thread which must be heaven to you, but others at different times as well. Disprove me if you can.

Show me those signs mate.

You make an effort to tell me how you define being a racist, and I'll reciprocate by looking through what you posted to prove you are, which won't be hard btw.

You're the one accusing me of being racist, I don't have to make an effort to do anything. Back up your accusations or pipe down a bit?

Eh?..you're the loudest voice on this thread, I've made two posts, well this is will be my third. It's a simple question really, tell me what you think being racist means. I thought it was valid considering you feel you are being unjustly branded one. You're not afraid to do so are you Stevie?

Is Stevie a racist? I'd guess no.

Is Stevie a bigot? Certainly.

:lol::D If that was posted by anyone else on this board I wouldn't have commented. Tiocfaidh Ar La ewerk.

As I've said before my boss is Indian, I shagged a black lass when I was 21 and I can speak Italian so how the fuck can I be racist?

I slept with a lass once, doesn't mean I'm not a raging hom.

:lol:

So how was it?

Stevie, maybe you could give us your own definition of the word racism. Don't look it up, give your opinion on the word. I've followed this thread from the start and followed all points of view closely. You, imo, clearly show signs of being racist. Not only this thread which must be heaven to you, but others at different times as well. Disprove me if you can.

Show me those signs mate.

You make an effort to tell me how you define being a racist, and I'll reciprocate by looking through what you posted to prove you are, which won't be hard btw.

You're the one accusing me of being racist, I don't have to make an effort to do anything. Back up your accusations or pipe down a bit?

Eh?..you're the loudest voice on this thread, I've made two posts, well this is will be my third. It's a simple question really, tell me what you think being racist means. I thought it was valid considering you feel you are being unjustly branded one. You're not afraid to do so are you Stevie?

I ask you again, show me my racist posts. If you're going to accuse someone of being "racist throughout a thread" at least back it up.

As I've said before my boss is Indian, I shagged a black lass when I was 21 and I can speak Italian so how the fuck can I be racist?

I thought you hated Italians. There's plenty posts on here to suggest you do.

PS Stevie you don't half talk some shite at times.

So how was it?

I won't say. I might get accused of sexism. :D

So?.. it doesn't mean you're not racist if your boss is Indian, it just means you know how to conform. Shagging a black lass, well that could mean many things, but doesn't mean you're not racist and speaking Italian doesn't prove a thing, except maybe you've spent time there or it was a requirement for the job you have.

My point being is you are quite explicit with the way you describe other races. You feel Muslims are a scurge on society. Maybe some of them are, well not maybe, it is a fact that some are, but many, many more Muslims are an asset to society. Just because they don't go down to the local and drink 8 pints doesn't mean they do not integrate. Stevie you are way to harsh in many of the opinions you have on people. Calling someone a Paki or a Chink is classified as racism to me. Not conformity to PC... pure racism.

So how was it?

I won't say. I might get accused of sexism. :D

All I want to know is did you go pink or brown?

So?.. it doesn't mean you're not racist if your boss is Indian, it just means you know how to conform. Shagging a black lass, well that could mean many things, but doesn't mean you're not racist and speaking Italian doesn't prove a thing, except maybe you've spent time there or it was a requirement for the job you have.

My point being is you are quite explicit with the way you describe other races. You feel Muslims are a scurge on society. Maybe some of them are, well not maybe, it is a fact that some are, but many, many more Muslims are an asset to society. Just because they don't go down to the local and drink 8 pints doesn't mean they do not integrate. Stevie you are way to harsh in many of the opinions you have on people. Calling someone a Paki or a Chink is classified as racism to me. Not conformity to PC... pure racism.

Who's done that like?

Half the cunts in Al Quaeda will be able to speak English, I suppose they loves us too?

I think you've shot yourself in the foot there. You were the one claiming you spoke Italian, therefore you couldn't be racist. (Should be xenophobia strictly speaking I suppose, but it was your phrase. Not much difference in the two anyway imo).

I was responding to your OP in this nest of quotes, the bit where you said 'fuck all is done'. You've been proved wrong on that score, admit it.

Call me pathetic if you like, but I'm not the wanting coming out with a load of racist tosh and at the same time screaming I'm not a racist, I'm not the one who voted BNP as a 'protest', I'm not the one who is obviously full of hatred and vitriol (and shit for that matter), and I'm not the one who evidently doesn't like this country any more, because of the imaginary PC brigade and a few muslim nutters. That would be you.

you like this phrase don't you.

Is it the substitute for your old comment of "thick bastard" to anyone who disagrees with you ?

I'd love to know what qualifies you as being so superior and more intelligent than others you think are mere mortals.....but on the other hand, don't change, your immaturity gives me a laugh from time to time.

Well it's hard to see how Stevie's (or your) posts aren't filled with hatred and vitriol. Btw, your hypocrisy really knows no bounds, does it? You criticise me for slagging people off on the basis of their intelligence (I disagree, it's more about ignorance as it happens), yet in your previous post (424) you called someone a 'thick cunt', something you always accuse me of and yet to my knowledge I've never said. Unbelievable really. And it's not isolated either, in this post you call an entire messageboard who happens to disagree with you 'fuckwits' http://www.toontastic.net. :lol:

As for Stevie not being racist, I guess it depends on your definition of being a racist. If we take the first online definition I googled, it's this:

Based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"

A person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

Discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

I'd say he hits all those criteria in almost every post he makes, and I'm not just talking about in this thread. Btw Stevie if you get this, out of interest, do you own a gold-coloured Stone Island jacket/anorak?

Yet again, dull, ambiguous, poorly thought through, with more side stepping than a Cristiano Ronaldo second half display. The Stone Island thing, seriously difficult to put in to words how utterly feeble and pathetic that is. It's like an admittance that you've run out of things to say. I wasn't aware SI did gold garments, I wouldn't wear SI clothing because I don't like it, and people wear the clothing generally to make a statement crying I'm trying to be something I'm not. I won't sink to your maturity levels by asking if you own a pair of jeans with turn-ups and black national health glasses.

I only asked because I saw someone at the ManU away match in January I thought might be you, having seen your mugshot once before. I'm glad it wasn't you like, that lad really was a dickhead. What have I side stepped?

I haven't been to Old Trafford since we did Spurs in 1999. Why are you glad it wasn't me? Whether you think I am or will be a dickhead is of no consequence to me. You haven't given any examples of me being racist.

If you're taken on face value, nearly everything you post is racist or borderline racist, Alex already has you sussed with respect to this. Just because you think you're not racist doesn't mean you're not either, going by those criteria I listed. For instance, you clearly don't think calling someone a paki or chinky is racist, when it is. Would you say this to their faces, I doubt it like, that's the acid test.

If you're going to say nearly everything I post is racist give examples instead of side stepping it, I've asked you four times now. Where have I called someone a paki and why are you glad it wasn't me at Old Trafford.

Maybe you've been careful not to use the term paki (on here at least), I really can't be arsed to go looking through all your posts, but you use the term chinky all the time which is a derogatory term and racist. Oh aye in post 25 you state 'fuck off unless you do canny chow mein'. You don't think that's racist? Do you do a canny chow mein Stevie? If not you should fuck off then, or you're a racist, descriminating against people on the basis of their ethnicity.

You're also a bigot btw, I doubt even you could deny that. How much of this is really you or just an act I don't know, either way its quite sad and detracts from any decent points you might have.

As for the OT match, forget it, just a case of mistaken identity.

Is Stevie a racist? I'd guess no.

Is Stevie a bigot? Certainly.

:lol::D If that was posted by anyone else on this board I wouldn't have commented. Tiocfaidh Ar La ewerk.

I don't get why you're bringing up the subject of my place of birth or religion, not really making a point here are you?

I was responding to your OP in this nest of quotes, the bit where you said 'fuck all is done'. You've been proved wrong on that score, admit it.

Call me pathetic if you like, but I'm not the wanting coming out with a load of racist tosh and at the same time screaming I'm not a racist, I'm not the one who voted BNP as a 'protest', I'm not the one who is obviously full of hatred and vitriol (and shit for that matter), and I'm not the one who evidently doesn't like this country any more, because of the imaginary PC brigade and a few muslim nutters. That would be you.

Is it the substitute for your old comment of "thick bastard" to anyone who disagrees with you ?

I'd love to know what qualifies you as being so superior and more intelligent than others you think are mere mortals.....but on the other hand, don't change, your immaturity gives me a laugh from time to time.

Well it's hard to see how Stevie's (or your) posts aren't filled with hatred and vitriol. Btw, your hypocrisy really knows no bounds, does it? You criticise me for slagging people off on the basis of their intelligence (I disagree, it's more about ignorance as it happens), yet in your previous post (424) you called someone a 'thick cunt', something you always accuse me of and yet to my knowledge I've never said. Unbelievable really. And it's not isolated either, in this post you call an entire messageboard who happens to disagree with you 'fuckwits' http://www.toontastic.net. :lol:

As for Stevie not being racist, I guess it depends on your definition of being a racist. If we take the first online definition I googled, it's this:

I'd say he hits all those criteria in almost every post he makes, and I'm not just talking about in this thread. Btw Stevie if you get this, out of interest, do you own a gold-coloured Stone Island jacket/anorak?

Yet again, dull, ambiguous, poorly thought through, with more side stepping than a Cristiano Ronaldo second half display. The Stone Island thing, seriously difficult to put in to words how utterly feeble and pathetic that is. It's like an admittance that you've run out of things to say. I wasn't aware SI did gold garments, I wouldn't wear SI clothing because I don't like it, and people wear the clothing generally to make a statement crying I'm trying to be something I'm not. I won't sink to your maturity levels by asking if you own a pair of jeans with turn-ups and black national health glasses.

I only asked because I saw someone at the ManU away match in January I thought might be you, having seen your mugshot once before. I'm glad it wasn't you like, that lad really was a dickhead. What have I side stepped?

I haven't been to Old Trafford since we did Spurs in 1999. Why are you glad it wasn't me? Whether you think I am or will be a dickhead is of no consequence to me. You haven't given any examples of me being racist.

If you're taken on face value, nearly everything you post is racist or borderline racist, Alex already has you sussed with respect to this. Just because you think you're not racist doesn't mean you're not either, going by those criteria I listed. For instance, you clearly don't think calling someone a paki or chinky is racist, when it is. Would you say this to their faces, I doubt it like, that's the acid test.

If you're going to say nearly everything I post is racist give examples instead of side stepping it, I've asked you four times now. Where have I called someone a paki and why are you glad it wasn't me at Old Trafford.

Maybe you've been careful not to use the term paki (on here at least), I really can't be arsed to go looking through all your posts, but you use the term chinky all the time which is a derogatory term and racist. Oh aye in post 25 you state 'fuck off unless you do canny chow mein'. You don't think that's racist? Do you do a canny chow mein Stevie? If not you should fuck off then, or you're a racist, descriminating against people on the basis of their ethnicity.

You're also a bigot btw, I doubt even you could deny that. How much of this is really you or just an act I don't know, either way its quite sad and detracts from any decent points you might have.

None of that was said tongue in cheek was it. Britain in 2008.

Thanks for verifying you're a racist then.

Thanks for verifying you're a racist then.

What a total knob.

True of a lot of people. :lol:

Also, that article is six years old and the government has taken steps to stop the likes of Hamza from preaching their disgusting, twisted versions of Islam. So it's not that relevent really is it?

The problem was they allowed it for more than 10 years before that. :lol:

True of a lot of people. :lol:

Don't worry Fop, some day you'll chance upon a drunken young lady passed out down an alleyway and you can finally get rid of that pesky '50 year old virgin' tag.