Cliff Richard

soccermom

Watching him on the royal variety performance.

Singing hand jive, which I had to admit I thought he was singing hand job, that man looks poorly. Do old entertainers not know how to retire? I mean the mans no bother but there comes a time when they need to step down and stop dyingtheir hai,r put away the sparkly jackets and stop being so wet. Brucie's another one, I think the blokes been fab but he needs to give it up now.

oh, and non related but you think hes hetro or homo and your argument for? I agree with the guy that he doesn't say cos its no ones business but it is intriguing, to me at least. Hmmmm......................

I reckon he probably is. And for all he's getting on a bit, if I could fill arenas with tens of thousands of screaming ladies of a certain age year after year, I'd probably do it. Even if they are scary as fuck.

EDIT: Gay, that is. Way to give a yes/no answer to a hetero/homo question. :aye:

Edited by Meenzer

I reckon he probably is. And for all he's getting on a bit, if I could fill arenas with tens of thousands of screaming ladies of a certain age year after year, I'd probably do it. Even if they are scary as fuck.

You're a braver person than I, If they throw their knickers at him I hope they take the tena out first!! eugh, I bet the stadiums stink of piss for days after. Open air I should think.

You're a braver person than I, If they throw their knickers at him I hope they take the tena out first!! eugh, I bet the stadiums stink of piss for days after. Open air I should think.

:aye:

I'm actually speechless.

:aye:

I'm actually speechless.

never known you speechless Marty! thats a first! Impressed.

Well now aren't you familiar for a newbie. :aye:

Are only clique members allowed to know soccermom's true identity?

Perhaps soccermom is really Sir Cliff? Could he be a closet toon fan as well as a closet bender?

Back to topic

Whatever you think of Sir Cliff his career is truly amazing.................... top ten records from 1958 to 2008.......... 100+ hits, several movies, a Eurovision or two, never outed by the meeja...............

and some people worry about "second Album" syndrome