The Diffrence

JawD

So, me and wor lass were sitting in the living room watching tv. She told me that there were a couple of mini pork pies in the fridge. "Result!" I thought and asked her if she wanted one, she did. Asked if she wanted sauce on, she did. So, I went to the kitchen, put them on the bench, splatted a bit of sauce on them and carried them back through. Went to give her hers and she, in disgust said "with a plate and a fork!". Well, I looked at them and they are tiny, so I chucked mine in my mouth and went back to the kitchen in wonderment to get her a plate. Came back, gave her hers and finished mine (3 bites!).

So, conclusion? Women like it on a plate!

;)

Did she not complain about the sauce actually being on the pie rather than at the side as well?

and about it being cold in the house no doubt!

Edited by khay

Strange.

I once went into the front room to mrs hips with my trousers off and my cock and balls on a plate (it was a large dinner plate, obviously ;)B) ) but she wasn't interested in the plate!! Women are strrrrrrange.

A little bit of me has just died while reading that post.

Strange.

I once went into the front room to mrs hips with my trousers off and my cock and balls on a plate (it was a large dinner plate, obviously ;)B) ) but she wasn't interested in the plate!! Women are strrrrrrange.

A little bit of me has just died while reading that post.

B):icon_lol:

I'm wondering how long it will be before a little bit of me dies as I'm getting on a bit:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Mrs.Fist (ahem) insists on having fish suppers still in the full paper, but with a plate underneath, onto which she squirts ketchup.WILL NOT have the ketchup on the paper beside her chips.Then every chip is dipped into the sauce ,under the paper. ;)B)

womenkind=Mentalists

Mrs.Fist (ahem) insists on having fish suppers still in the full paper, but with a plate underneath, onto which she squirts ketchup.WILL NOT have the ketchup on the paper beside her chips.Then every chip is dipped into the sauce ,under the paper. ;)B)

womenkind=Mentalists

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Apart from the obvious, what are women good for ?? Most men nowadays do ironing, cooking. washing, hoovering etc, so why do we need 'them' ???

Apart from programmes with Claire Sweeney in last like last night of course - hubba hubba

womenkind=Mentalists

Apart from the obvious, what are women good for ?? Most men nowadays do ironing, cooking. washing, hoovering etc, so why do we need 'them' ???

Apart from programmes with Claire Sweeney in last like last night of course - hubba hubba

They're here to remind us, constantly , to do the above tasks, then check em, then decide it isn't up to scratch and do it themselves-which is why i've stopped doing em, apart from cooking as she can burn water :icon_lol:

womenkind=Mentalists

To clean the toilet.

Most men nowadays do ironing, cooking. washing, hoovering etc,

Must remember to print this off in large text and place at various locations around our household. B)

Just so you can be told to tidy it up? ;)