Prince Harry apologises over 'Paki' video

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catchphrase-brackets-smiley.

BINGO!

I'm sure this will now descend into another manc-foplite ;) thread where you try to pretend you didn't say what you said. :D

Looks like I was correct. <_<

BINGO!

I'm sure this will now descend into another manc-foplite :icon_lol: thread where you try to pretend you didn't say what you said. <_<

Looks like I was correct. ;)

Yeah, cos that makes sense. :D

I think the apology & explanations are even worse than his original comments. On the 'paki' bit the spokesman says that that was his nickname, the whole regiment called him it or something. As if everyone addressing him with a racial slur makes it okay. Even more ridculous is the explaination that he used 'raghead' to describe Iraqi or Afghan fighters, as if that closes the matter. It's like him saying "the reason why his Highness called them 'sand niggers' is that, well they are niggers, and they live in sand".

He should have just admitted that his comments were abhorent and left it at that.

Aye you should always be polite about those you are about to kill/are going to kill you. Manners are everything. :icon_lol:

The "Paki" bit puzzles me a bit though, as he is/was and presumably always will be Pakistani (and as such is as derogatory as calling a British person a "Brit"). :icon_lol:

Or is this place racist now? Paki - Its all About being Pakistani

Well Pakistani's are generally clueless aren't they. <_<;):D

The "Paki" bit puzzles me a bit though, as he is/was and presumably always will be Pakistani (and as such is as derogatory as calling a British person a "Brit"). :D

Or is this place racist now? Paki - Its all About being Pakistani

That is naive at best from you Fop - you and I both know that paki causes offence because it's mostly used in the context of 'fuck off you paki bastards' or similar. If you think it's an acceptable form of abbreviation for someone from Pakistan, try saying it whilst wandering around certain parts of Bradford and see how far it gets you.

(One of the busiest A & E departments in the country, thanks in no small parts to Asian gangs battering the shit out of each other, would be my guess).

When I lived in Bradford some of the asian lads used the term paki to each other in the same way that the white community might refer to someone as a chav.

They used it as an insulting term to each other not based on race or colour, but on someone being a scruffy / thick knobhead.

Probably the one's of Indian descent.

I'd pay big bucks to see the all-too-brief manc-litefop square off.

Well, I'd buy the winner a pint.

In Wetherspoons.

:o

One would hope he's better at it in the flesh. :aye:

BINGO!

I'm sure this will now descend into another manc-foplite :panic: thread where you try to pretend you didn't say what you said. :yahoo:

Looks like I was correct. :gettin:

Yeah, cos that makes sense. :devil:

It seems to have made perfect sense, as predicted. :)

Aye if you want to hear nasty terms you just need to talk to an Pakistani about an Indian or vice versa, or about black people in many cases.

Well Pakistani's are generally clueless aren't they. :o:yahoo::devil:

It's British imperialism basically, the PC UK view is all - even over and above another countries community world wide presence (they don't know what's best for themselves after all).

Aye if you want to hear nasty terms you just need to talk to an Pakistani about an Indian or vice versa, or about black people in many cases.

Well Pakistani's are generally clueless aren't they. :yahoo::gettin::o

It's British imperialism basically, the PC UK view is all - even over and above another countries community world wide presence (they don't know what's best for themselves after all).

Was waiting for the "black people are racist too" revelation, as though it had any relevance.

Shock horror-aye they are. It's racism and it's a disgrace. Fail to see how it mitigates other people's (ie white people's) racism though.

Kudos on speaking to a black person though, Fop. :devil:

Was waiting for the "black people are racist too" revelation, as though it had any relevance.

Shock horror-aye they are. It's racism and it's a disgrace. Fail to see how it mitigates other people's (ie white people's) racism though.

You're still waiting then, where exactly have I said that? :)

Don't let that stop your muck throwing attempts though (doomed to failure by your own over eagerness as they are).

Don't let that stop your muck throwing attempts though (doomed to failure by your own over eagerness as they are).

lols..you're going to draw a distinction between black and asian people now aren't you?

You're still waiting then, where exactly have I said that? :panic:

lols..you're going to draw a distinction between black and asian people now aren't you?

I'm going to stand by what I actually said as opposed to what you say I said (i.e. you just made up in your frenzy). :)

Lying might be your profession (although I guess in house sales the scope to use it is limited and therefore you get twitchy), but it doesn't work well with Fop. :aye:

And it seems this thread is going exactly like I said it would with you, manc-foplite. I know you too well. :aye:

I'm going to stand by what I actually said

Glad we cleared that up then. Hold the front page! :panic:

Well Pakistani's are generally clueless aren't they. :gettin::):yahoo:

Kudos on speaking to a black person though, Fop. :o

You're still waiting then, where exactly have I said that? :panic:

I'm going to stand by what I actually said

Glad we cleared that up then. Hold the front page! :aye:

You are so very predicable. :aye::devil:

I'm sure this will now descend into another manc-foplite :panic: thread where you try to pretend you didn't say what you said. :)

I'm sure this will now descend into another manc-foplite :yahoo: thread where you try to pretend you didn't say what you said. :o

erm...I was taking you to task on what you said. :devil:

Nope, you were (and, of course, are) doing exactly what I said you would do. :gettin: