Gemmil to get a 10% bonus this Friday

Jusoda Kid

Answered Fop's own question:

Rock staff were in line to receive further bonuses of 10 per cent and 15 per cent of salary if the bank succeeded in meeting further targets of repaying 75 per cent and 100 per cent of government loans.

However, this target may be relaxed after Treasury instructions this week that Rock should abandon its policy of encouraging mortgage redemptions, a shift in strategy that will make it harder to repay government loans.

With the last bit a nod to what Gemmill finally admitted. ;)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I have a vested interest working for an investment bank but as long as this isn't execs as it states and is just operational staff then there is absolutely nothing wrong with rewarding staff who work hard who have nothing to do with risk.

So, yes or no, would you prefer it that we were still bailing out NR?

Oh by the way Ewerk, just to compound your utter misery in this thread.

As far as Fop is aware, we still are by the way (to the tune of £55 billion - I'm sure Gemmill will break is silence to inform us if this is incorrect ;) ).

The 10% bonus comes from repaying the first quarter of the loan...... so does this mean there'll be another 3 x 10 bonuses (another £27m+) for the next 3/4's of the loan?

I never said the that the loan was completely repaid you fucking cretin, I meant that we're not giving them any further funds. Do try to keep up.

I know I have a vested interest working for an investment bank but as long as this isn't execs as it states and is just operational staff then there is absolutely nothing wrong with rewarding staff who work hard who have nothing to do with risk.

Apart form senior staff (likely) getting more (right Gemmill?), it being taxpayers money, and of course the compounded misery that the pay off quick tactics have caused.

Don't get Fop wrong the rank and file NR staff have largely been shafted in many ways, but that still doesn't justify this.

As far as Fop is aware, we still are by the way (to the tune of £55 billion - I'm sure Gemmill will break is silence to inform us if this is incorrect ;) ).

The 10% bonus comes from repaying the first quarter of the loan...... so does this mean there'll be another 3 x 10 bonuses (another £27m+) for the next 3/4's of the loan?

I never said the that the loan was completely repaid you fucking cretin, I meant that we're not giving them any further funds. Do try to keep up.

So why the question "So, yes or no, would you prefer it that we were still bailing out NR?", we are. :)

ewerk mate, don't bother with him. I'm giving him nowt else til he provides me with a full analysis of the existing business plan (going "errrrr stuff about new lending and errrrr repossessions and erm repaying the BOE loan" won't suffice. And then I want an alternative business plan that would have worked and that would have suited his sensibilities.

Until then I'm enjoying watching him post multiple times without response, desperate for attention, and referring to himself in the third person, stopping only to answer the phone with "IT Helpdesk, how can I help?". He'll keep it up til 5 o clock when they let him leave work if we leave him to it. ;)

ewerk mate, don't bother with him. I'm giving him nowt else til he provides me with a full analysis of the existing business plan (going "errrrr stuff about new lending and errrrr repossessions and erm repaying the BOE loan" won't suffice. And then I want an alternative business plan that would have worked and that would have suited his sensibilities.

Until then I'm enjoying watching him post multiple times without response, desperate for attention, and referring to himself in the third person, stopping only to answer the phone with "IT Helpdesk, how can I help?". He'll keep it up til 5 o clock when they let him leave work if we leave him to it. ;)

Fop can't help being right, just like Ewerk and Gemmill can't help being wrong. :)

:)

Pwned!

More frantic stuff from 'The Fop'

Pwned!

Getting desperate for a "victory" manc-foplite? Revelling in other peoples is one thing, but revelling in other peoples that aren't is pretty damn..... well manc-foplite actually. :victory:

Pwned!

Getting desperate for a "victory" manc-foplite? Revelling in other peoples is one thing, but revelling in other peoples that aren't is pretty damn..... well manc-foplite actually. :scratchhead:

Nah man, it just makes me laugh when you get frantic and your basic interpretation goes tits up. :victory:

You think you boys'll ever learn to agree to disagree ;) or will it throw the earth off its axis? :victory:

Silence, manhands!

My man hands were manicured y'day into lovely ladies hands thank you. all paid for without the aid of a bonus for doing nowt! :)

You think you boys'll ever learn to agree to disagree ;) or will it throw the earth off its axis? :victory:

Silence, manhands!

My man hands were manicured y'day into lovely ladies hands thank you. all paid for without the aid of a bonus for doing nowt! :)

I've already told you, Shilts, I have received no bonus.

You think you boys'll ever learn to agree to disagree :) or will it throw the earth off its axis? :scratchhead:

Silence, manhands!

My man hands were manicured y'day into lovely ladies hands thank you. all paid for without the aid of a bonus for doing nowt! :victory:

I've already told you, Shilts, I have received no bonus.

;)

You think you boys'll ever learn to agree to disagree :) or will it throw the earth off its axis? :victory:

This has all the hallmarks of a classic Fop vs The Usual Suspects thread:

[randomposter] Hitler killed 6,000,000 jews.

[Fop] Aye, he was pretty nasty.

[usual Suspect1] No he wasn't, you fuckwit.

[Fop] Your saying Hitler wasn't nasty.

[alex] You spelt "you're" wrong.

[manc-foplite] lol super Foppwnd lol

[usual Suspect 2] Hitler never actually killed them personally so you're wrong.

[Fop] Huh? Did Fop say he did?

[usual Suspect 1] Ha! What an idiot thinking Hilter killed 6,000,000 jews with a potato gun.

[usual Suspect 2] lol yeah

[Fop] So are you saying Hitler wasn't pretty nasty then?

[manc-foplite] I hate Fop, but I want to be Fop.

................................................................................

................................................................................

..........................................................................this then goes on for several to many pages before finally

[usual Suspect 1] Yeah but Hitler was pretty nasty.

[Fop] That's what Fop said.

[usual Suspect 1] Fucking Cretin.

[manc-foplite] ;) Foppwned...... Fop makes me feel nice in a naughty way.

[Fop] :icon_lol:

This thread should be Golded as a shining example. :scratchhead:

You think you boys'll ever learn to agree to disagree :victory: or will it throw the earth off its axis? :scratchhead:

[usual Suspect 1] Ha! What an idiot thinking Hilter killed 6,000,000 jews with a potato gun.

..........................................................................this then goes on for several to many pages before finally

[Fop] :angry:

This thread should be Golded as a shining example. :icon_lol:

You fucking nutter!

This stuff must actually keep you awake at night. :)

You think you boys'll ever learn to agree to disagree :scratchhead: or will it throw the earth off its axis? :icon_lol:

[Fop] :angry:

This thread should be Golded as a shining example. :angry:

You fucking nutter!

This stuff must actually keep you awake at night. :)

It's quite relaxing really, like reading a well loved book for the nth time. :angry:

:victory: Now I remember why I normally refuse to argue with you.

Yup, you lose. Try actually arguing on a point you believe in/know something about, it helps. ;)

Like your making about 4 times as many posts as anyone else in the thread you mean? ;)