Wigan and Bolton after Micah Richards

Kid Dynamite

With the likes of Richards, Onuha, Johnson and Hart on the fringes after all these signings, we would be mad not to ask for 2 or 3 of them in return

I know its pointless me saying this but, you know had FFS still been here and we werent in the shit like we are, i just cant help but think, with man citeh lookin to splash and those afforementioned players on the fringes, we would of certainly been in for Hart, Johnson and Richards and actually stood a chance.

;)

I never thought the day would come when i was wishing we had FFS back.

Edited by Geordie Lad...

With the likes of Richards, Onuha, Johnson and Hart on the fringes after all these signings, we would be mad not to ask for 2 or 3 of them in return

I know its pointless me saying this but, you know had FFS still been here and we werent in the shit like we are, i just cant help but think, with man citeh lookin to splash and those afforementioned players on the fringes, we would of certainly been in for Hart, Johnson and Richards and actually stood a chance.

;)

I think there's zero chance of Richards going anywhere this transfer window.

:)

I agree...but...January is a month of speculation dont you know? ;)

:victory:

I agree...but...January is a month of speculation dont you know? :)

If Shepherd had been here and we'd made a decent bid for him, he still wouldn't have been sold. The others, maybe. In my speculative opinion ;)

Edited by alex

:victory:

I agree...but...January is a month of speculation dont you know? :)

If Shepherd had been here and we'd made a decent bid for him, he still wouldn't have been sold. The others, maybe. In my speculative opinion ;)

I agree...i think the whole MR thing is ludocris tbh

:scratchhead:

I agree...but...January is a month of speculation dont you know? :victory:

If Shepherd had been here and we'd made a decent bid for him, he still wouldn't have been sold. The others, maybe. In my speculative opinion :)

I agree...i think the whole MR thing is ludocris tbh

Eh? ;) See the bold bits.

Wigan have sold Palacios(for great money), Kilbane(I think was only a squad player) and now Heskey to Villa for £3.5m.

With Zaki not on the form he was in for the 1st half of the season, they might start slipping down the table.

Fulham too with them selling Bullard and their form dipping slightly.

Not shit by any means, but (imho) he is the epitome of an athlete first and foremost and a footballer second. I don't think he's got a particularly sharp footballing brain.

Can be said of many top level players these days though to be perfectly honest.

I was speaking to a scout in the Summer and he reckons that all they look for at a young age is big, strong athletes that can be trained to be footballers.