Rumour on merseyside

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Haven't watched much Liverpool since they bore the shit out of me, but I thought Keane was finally coming good from Christmas onwards?

Yeah, then Rafa "rested" him when he was in a purple patch.

I like the way Benitez also had a go at Evertons tactics when his are normally as equally as dull.

I fucking hate Liverpool. That is all.

I concur and that (for me) has come down purely because of Benitez. Total cockend.

+1 and I had even more reason to hate them yesterday, I needed more goal off them for the best part of 200 quid, and could they fuck find it. Offering them vocal support in front of my telly was almost guilt edged, even if it was "howay ye wall pushing wanks".

Noticed a piece in the Metro paper today saying "Newcastle lead Robbie Keane chase", jokers.

I fucking hate Liverpool. That is all.

I concur and that (for me) has come down purely because of Benitez. Total cockend.

+1 and I had even more reason to hate them yesterday, I needed more goal off them for the best part of 200 quid, and could they fuck find it. Offering them vocal support in front of my telly was almost guilt edged, even if it was "howay ye wall pushing wanks".

Noticed a piece in the Metro paper today saying "Newcastle lead Robbie Keane chase", jokers.

:( I bet it was.

I thought the Everton chants were a disgrace yesterday mind, it's possible they're even bigger wanks than Liverpool fans, they have a deep hatred of NUFC too. They were singing..You killed your own fans, you killed your own faaaaaaaaaaans, that day in Sheffield, you killed your own fans. Sick cunts, regardless what you say about our fans, we are too dignified for stooping that low.

Funny how there was always so little animosity at games between the sets of fans, even in the 80s and that when there was a lot of bother at matches. Now they hate each other. Speaking of bother, there was some utterly clueless speculation from Izzy and Spoony on Radio 5 as to why there was trouble at the Hull v Millwall and Cardiff v Arsenal games at the weekend, as though they were completely oblivious to the reputations of the two Championship sides. It's fucking embarassing how you have them two doing a national radio show about football like.

Funny how there was always so little animosity at games between the sets of fans, even in the 80s and that when there was a lot of bother at matches. Now they hate each other. Speaking of bother, there was some utterly clueless speculation from Izzy and Spoony on Radio 5 as to why there was trouble at the Hull v Millwall and Cardiff v Arsenal games at the weekend, as though they were completely oblivious to the reputations of the two Championship sides. It's fucking embarassing how you have them two doing a national radio show about football like.

The animosity between the two sets of dippers, is purely because after the late 80's Everton realised it would be unlikely they'd ever be a big force in English football again, when they languished in the bottom half largely for over a decade, and the bitterness of 1985, and Liverpool depriving them of what they feel would've been a certain European Cup Win in 1986 set in. That's my opinion anyway. Odious club Everton, got nothing but total contempt for them, telliing everyone what a massive club they are and having 10,000 empty seats against the likes of Man Utd. Gary Speed seen them for what they are.

Apparently Arsenal went to Cardiff with a frim :( didn't even know they had one.