Is it just me?

catmag

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what 2 1/2 men is?

Ask your lass about the day me, SMO and 2J came around.

Stop putting yourself down :rolleyes: it'll get bigger when you do :angry:

I hope it gets to the size of your lies.

And what lies would that be?

Your online persona.

Stop putting yourself down :rolleyes: it'll get bigger when you do :angry:

Your online persona.

Have you ever thought of seeing someone for your paranoia?

I think you need to sort out your issues sunshine.

Stop putting yourself down :angry: it'll get bigger when you do :dancing:

Your online persona.

Don't fucking sunshine me you mad cow, you don't know whether your Arthur or Martha :rolleyes:

Stop putting yourself down :dancing: it'll get bigger when you do :dancing:

Your online persona.

Don't fucking sunshine me you mad cow, you don't know whether your Arthur or Martha :angry:

:rolleyes:

i hope she is more Marta tbh, so Wacky i take it Arthur is your real name :whistle:

Ooh, wacky baby, shut up and kiss me <_<

pic.jpg

I'll give you the Byker kiss, you mad bint.

:telephone: I'll take anything just to have your dainty hands on me little man <_<

Get a pic of your little vinegar tits up then and I'll tell you if I'll do owt with them.

pic.jpg

:love: I'll take anything just to have your dainty hands on me little man :telephone:

Get a pic of your little vinegar tits up then and I'll tell you if I'll do owt with them.

You'll need some of that growth hormone for your hands first honey, then you can think about where to start. I must warn you though you'll either be a shell of the little man you are or I'll have turned you into the real deal by the time I've allowed you to leave <_<

pic.jpg

:love: I'll take anything just to have your dainty hands on me little man :telephone:

You'll need some of that growth hormone for your hands first honey, then you can think about where to start. I must warn you though you'll either be a shell of the little man you are or I'll have turned you into the real deal by the time I've allowed you to leave <_<

Nowt wrong with the size of my hands there used to handling DD's, and I doubt there's anything you could show me in the scratcher that I haven't done before.

By the way this height thing is one of SMO's fabricated tales.

P.S get the fucking pics up or PM'd, I'm starting to lose interest and you don't want that, me bothering to talk to you or abuse you, is basically keeping you afloat on this forum so in my books you owe me....chop, chop

Edited by Wacky Jnr

pic.jpg

Nowt wrong with the size of my hands there used to handling DD's, and I doubt there's anything you could show me in the scratcher that I haven't done before.

P.S get the fucking pics up or PM'd, I'm starting to lose interest and you don't want that, me bothering to talk to you or abuse you, is basically keeping you afloat on this forum so in my books you owe me....chop, chop

Hey don't be so quick or is that one of your traits?

You choose to lose interest , well honey thats your perogative, I only beg in bed.

btw there are plenty of other people on this forum willing to throw some cyber abuse my way, you're not the only one

pic.jpg

You choose to lose interest , well honey thats your perogative, I only beg in bed.

btw there are plenty of other people on this forum willing to throw some cyber abuse my way, you're not the only one

pic.jpg

You need to pull a rabbit out the hat love, sharpish, or maybe even a hare out your arse, either way you're sinking fast imo.

Ooh, wacky baby, shut up and kiss me :telephone:

pic.jpg

:love: I'll take anything just to have your dainty hands on me little man :love:

You need to pull a rabbit out the hat love, sharpish, or maybe even a hare out your arse, either way you're sinking fast imo.

Opinions one thing reality's another.

Whether you choose to believe it or not I am very real. I don't need to provide pics to prove it, nice try tho, at least you're consistant.

Why don't you ask the wife to pick up her game then you would not feel the need as much to constantly ask for photos of naked women on here. Or has the wacky factor permanently worn off? <_<

Oh and Yes, I am hot. I know I am . So do plenty of others. Not gonna pretend otherwise. And they know I'm real too.

Maybe you should pm me the wacky factor and see what i think, or are you the one full of bullshit?

pic.jpg

:love: I'll take anything just to have your dainty hands on me little man :love:

Whether you choose to believe it or not I am very real. I don't need to provide pics to prove it, nice try tho, at least you're consistant.

Why don't you ask the wife to pick up her game then you would not feel the need as much to constantly ask for photos of naked women on here. Or has the wacky factor permanently worn off? <_<

Oh and Yes, I am hot. I know I am . So do plenty of others. Not gonna pretend otherwise. And they know I'm real too.

Maybe you should pm me the wacky factor and see what i think, or are you the one full of bullshit?

No worries in that department, still drilling for oil regularly and doing a fucking good job of it if I do say so myself.

Name and shame them then.....Billy

pic.jpg

No worries in that department, still drilling for oil regularly and doing a fucking good job of it if I do say so myself.

It's what she says that counts!

No need to name and shame honey. It's not a competition, we're both allowed to have friends. You do have friends right?

pic.jpg

No need to name and shame honey. It's not a competition, we're both allowed to have friends. You do have friends right?

Just you!

Would you mind if I asked you a couple of questions?

pic.jpg

Just you!

Would you mind if I asked you a couple of questions?

Hmmm.......Go for it........ Is it multiple choice?

1. Did you know anyone on this forum before posting on it?

2. Have you ever posted on this forum under a different user name?

3. If so, who?

4. How come you're so familiar with everyone on here?

5. Will you stop sending me PM's asking me to meet up and fuck you? I'm in a long term relationship.

Thank you

Lets see if you can answer them truthfully.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

1. Did you know anyone on this forum before posting on it? YES

2. Have you ever posted on this forum under a different user name? NO

3. If so, who? N/A

4. How come you're so familiar with everyone on here? I'M NOT I'M JUST BEING ME, AND I DO SPEAK TO SOME OF THE NEW PALS I'VE MADE OFF THIS FORUM

5. Will you stop sending me PM's asking me to meet up and fuck you? I'm in a long term relationship. IF I HAD YOU'D TURN UP WITH SMO, MOODLIGHTING AND FULL FILM CREW

Thank you