Is it just me?

catmag

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never subscribed to the "I'm a Geordie, I don't feel the cold" bollocks personally.  If it's cold, it's cold, and I'm not stupid enough to just wear a T-shirt to demonstrate my nailsness. :icon_lol:

59346[/snapback]

Me either, I actually occasionally wear a coat and I don't even wear a toon top to the match. :D

I've never subscribed to the "I'm a Geordie, I don't feel the cold" bollocks personally.  If it's cold, it's cold, and I'm not stupid enough to just wear a T-shirt to demonstrate my nailsness. :icon_lol:

59346[/snapback]

Do you not even pretend to be carrying 2 carpets when you walk? :D

I've never subscribed to the "I'm a Geordie, I don't feel the cold" bollocks personally.  If it's cold, it's cold, and I'm not stupid enough to just wear a T-shirt to demonstrate my nailsness. :angry:

59346[/snapback]

59351[/snapback]

No., just a spare tyre under his top :icon_lol: BTW HF, was is you who said 'The Right Stuff' was a good film? Watched it last night and really enjoyed it.

I've never subscribed to the "I'm a Geordie, I don't feel the cold" bollocks personally.  If it's cold, it's cold, and I'm not stupid enough to just wear a T-shirt to demonstrate my nailsness. :angry:

59346[/snapback]

59351[/snapback]

No., just a spare tyre under his top :icon_lol: BTW HF, was is you who said 'The Right Stuff' was a good film? Watched it last night and really enjoyed it.

59354[/snapback]

Sammy's the one weighing in at 15 stone these days. Must have really let himself go like. I on the other hand am tipping the scales at a slimline 14 stone 12. :razz:

BTW HF, was is you who said 'The Right Stuff' was a good film? Watched it last night and really enjoyed it.

59354[/snapback]

It was I. Never wrong you see. :D

Back to the thread topic. People who go around in just a t-shirt saying they're geordies so they have to are thick. I thought the point was that Geordies weren't dull enough to refer to the weather.

"It's cold today!"

"No shit Sherlock"

Put a scarf on and stop moaning.

BTW HF, was is you who said 'The Right Stuff' was a good film? Watched it last night and really enjoyed it.

59354[/snapback]

Back to the thread topic. People who go around in just a t-shirt saying they're geordies so they have to are thick. I thought the point was that Geordies weren't dull enough to refer to the weather.

"It's cold today!"

"No shit Sherlock"

59356[/snapback]

Exactly! Thanks for getting my point across for me.

It's winter, it's cold. Not entirely unexpected I have to say. Last night I had a bath and it was wet.

59354[/snapback]

It was I. Never wrong you see. :angry:

"It's cold today!"

"No shit Sherlock"

59356[/snapback]

It's winter, it's cold. Not entirely unexpected I have to say. Last night I had a bath and it was wet.

59357[/snapback]

Yes, shame you weren't eloquent enough to get that across yourself though :icon_lol:

:D

59354[/snapback]

"It's cold today!"

"No shit Sherlock"

59356[/snapback]

59357[/snapback]

To be fair, you asked for the thread to be renamed the "bunch of homs" thread, which suggests to me that your point was more "Here man divvint be soft! Ahm a Geordie un ah divvint feel the cauld" tbh.

Nice try though. :icon_lol:

One good thing about this weather is the dog's shit goes like concrete and makes it much easier to pick up, every minus has a plus :D

59668[/snapback]

Aye it takes a while though, do you go back the next morning for it like?

One good thing about this weather is the dog's shit goes like concrete and makes it much easier to pick up, every minus has a plus :D

59668[/snapback]

59669[/snapback]

Next morning, these have been lying a fortnight i just haven't bothered my arse to go out and pick them up until now because it's freezing. Like a fucking minefield the back yard and the binman are due tomorrow :icon_lol:

59668[/snapback]

59669[/snapback]

Next morning, these have been lying a fortnight i just haven't bothered my arse to go out and pick them up until now because it's freezing. Like a fucking minefield the back yard and the binman are due tomorrow :icon_lol:

59673[/snapback]

You do have the dog with you again the next day though right? Cos it would look weird if you were just walking about on your own collecting random turds.

Edited by manc-mag

59668[/snapback]

59669[/snapback]

59673[/snapback]

You do have the dog with you again the next day though right? Cos it would look weird if you were just walking about on your own collecting random turds.

59677[/snapback]

I think he means the Thora Hirds in the back yard. I had visions of him walking round the park the next morning picking up frozen logs though.

59668[/snapback]

59669[/snapback]

59673[/snapback]

59677[/snapback]

As it happens it's a bit of a double edged sword in my favour. The ones left a couple of days are easy to pick up because their frozen and the fresh ones warm your hands when the weathers bad, it's not that bad a job when you put that slant on it

:angry:

As it happens it's a bit of a double edged sword in my favour. The ones left a couple of days are easy to pick up because their frozen and the fresh ones warm your hands when the weathers bad, it's not that bad a job when you put that slant on it

:icon_lol:

59682[/snapback]

:D

To: toptips@viz.co.uk

Dog owners, don't wear gloves on frosty mornings when walkiing the dog. Picking up a nice warm shit will warm you through quite sufficient.