Is it just me?

catmag

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeping on the San Francisco topic, today's 30 days (documentary series with Morgan Spurlock) is about a straight christian living with a gay man from the Castro district of San Francisco. Might be interesting.

57532[/snapback]

Bastards, I've kept meaning to watch this 30 days thing and kept forgetting. Has it been any good?

57541[/snapback]

Naah, not really. The first one, where Spurlock and his fiance had to live on minimum wage, was brilliant - more revealing than Super Size Me I thought. I was under the false impression that he would be doing all of them , but he hasn't. As a result its really no better than wife swap.

You missed a lot of scenes of San Francisco yesterday though. Did you ever go to a bar called Daddy's? :lol:

We are just warming up in Perth here. It was 34 degrees on Tuesday and today it is going to be about 28 degrees. Beautiful, not a cloud in the sky and only a slight breeze  ;)

For the rest of the week it is going to be 28, 31 and 30 degrees and you wonder why there are so many English people in Perth.

57540[/snapback]

I wonder why there's so many English people there too, it's the shittest state capital in Oz after Hobart :lol:

Keeping on the San Francisco topic, today's 30 days (documentary series with Morgan Spurlock) is about a straight christian living with a gay man from the Castro district of San Francisco. Might be interesting.

57532[/snapback]

Bastards, I've kept meaning to watch this 30 days thing and kept forgetting. Has it been any good?

57541[/snapback]

Naah, not really. The first one, where Spurlock and his fiance had to live on minimum wage, was brilliant - more revealing than Super Size Me I thought. I was under the false impression that he would be doing all of them , but he hasn't. As a result its really no better than wife swap.

You missed a lot of scenes of San Francisco yesterday though. Did you ever go to a bar called Daddy's? :lol:

57548[/snapback]

I've never even heard of a bar called Daddy's. ;) Do they play Erasure there?

57532[/snapback]

57541[/snapback]

57548[/snapback]

I've never even heard of a bar called Daddy's. :razz: Do they play Erasure there?

57591[/snapback]

It's next to The Blue Oyster. ;)

We are just warming up in Perth here. It was 34 degrees on Tuesday and today it is going to be about 28 degrees. Beautiful, not a cloud in the sky and only a slight breeze  ;)

For the rest of the week it is going to be 28, 31 and 30 degrees and you wonder why there are so many English people in Perth.

57540[/snapback]

I wonder why there's so many English people there too, it's the shittest state capital in Oz after Hobart :lol:

57558[/snapback]

Its.... unique....

Jeepers it's cold today!!!!! :lol:

Nice day to wonder around the city aimlessly with my brother. *prepares to put on approximately 17 layers of clothing*

Edited by Lou

Bastard freezing today.

57709[/snapback]

No shit. And anyway, what would you know about it, you lazy stay-at-home bastard!

57727[/snapback]

You two are GREAT at the minute :lol:

Bastard freezing today.

57709[/snapback]

No shit. And anyway, what would you know about it, you lazy stay-at-home bastard!

57727[/snapback]

Here man, I had to go to Kwik Fit to get a new tyre. And as if I didn't need any more proof that you're a mincer, you announce that you can't even change a friggin tyre! I bet when that mouse came out your video you leapt up onto the nearest table too!

Bastard freezing today.

57709[/snapback]

57727[/snapback]

Here man, I had to go to Kwik Fit to get a new tyre. And as if I didn't need any more proof that you're a mincer, you announce that you can't even change a friggin tyre! I bet when that mouse came out your video you leapt up onto the nearest table too!

57732[/snapback]

:lol:

Well you would too!

Bastard freezing today.

57709[/snapback]

57727[/snapback]

57732[/snapback]

What was wrong with the one you carry under your top - allegedly.

:lol:

Jeepers it's cold today!!!!!  :lol:

Nice day to wonder around the city aimlessly with my brother.  *prepares to put on approximately 17 layers of clothing*

57630[/snapback]

I reeeally need to buy a coat. ;)

57668[/snapback]

Bastard freezing today.

57709[/snapback]

You're all soft as shite. Call Yasell Geordies? Think I'll go topless on the way home, top up me tan!

I don't call myself a Geordie, nope.

I don't know what I am.

I'm just Lou. ;)

57810[/snapback]

Whey someone should take that badge away from under your Ava.

Standards are slipping round here, the N-O Admin squad would have been onto that immediately. :lol:

Jeepers it's cold today!!!!!  :lol:

Nice day to wonder around the city aimlessly with my brother.  *prepares to put on approximately 17 layers of clothing*

57630[/snapback]

I reeeally need to buy a coat. ;)

57668[/snapback]

Bastard freezing today.

57709[/snapback]

You're all soft as shite. Call Yasell Geordies? Think I'll go topless on the way home, top up me tan!

57803[/snapback]

True, you know what they say: If you can't stand the cold, then fuck off back where you came from, you southern pansy!

I don't know what I am.

I'm just Lou. ;)

57810[/snapback]

Standards are slipping round here, the N-O Admin squad would have been onto that immediately. :lol:

57816[/snapback]

If I walked up to someone and said "Hello! I'm a Geordie!" they would laugh in my face. Or walk away from the crazy girl very very quickly indeed and hope I don't follow.

I don't know what I am.

I'm just Lou. :razz:

57810[/snapback]

57816[/snapback]

If I walked up to someone and said "Hello! I'm a Geordie!" they would laugh in my face. Or walk away from the crazy girl very very quickly indeed and hope I don't follow.

57843[/snapback]

You're Australian aren't you Lou?

;)

Edited by alex

jlo0055l.jpg

57844[/snapback]

That copyright sign really buggers up that joke.

I see Lou's friends were out in force today, being all whacky collecting money for charidee. Children in need night tonight, aka get out of the house at all costs night.

What am I being included in now??? *sigh*

I saw those people. They scared me.

The funniest was "Smiley The Clown". He was about 40 and the most pissed off clown I've seen in my life. If my big brother hadn't have been there to protect me, I think he'd have probably made me weep with fear. "Smiley"..... ha!