Street Fighter IV

khay

I'll definitely be getting this, have to wait 'til I get paid again though because I want that mega drive collection game as well!

I'll be getting both of these. The mega drive collection looks quality!

As the owner of SuperSF2, SFZero3 and SF3-Third Strike arcade boards, Ive been waiting for this for years!!! £3k for the cabinet and game at the minute so 360 is the way to go I reckon :D Got my arcade stick ready to go!

Has anyone downloaded SF2HD?

Got this delivered today (pre-ordered from Game) and I have to say I am terrible :D

Then again I was shite at the originals so to be expected I suppose. Graphics are amazing mind.

As the owner of SuperSF2, SFZero3 and SF3-Third Strike arcade boards, Ive been waiting for this for years!!! £3k for the cabinet and game at the minute so 360 is the way to go I reckon :D Got my arcade stick ready to go!

Has anyone downloaded SF2HD?

Remind me not to play you on-line.... :D

Come on, hes a piece of piss!!! Set the game to 'Easiest' (not easy) and 1 round. Ive just learned how to do Ultra combo finishes and focus attacks. Apparently you can cancel a focus attack as a way of avoiding fireballs.

Ps. Try and find an arcade stick, makes it so much easier

• 3 weeks later...

Just got this yesterday for xbox and had a few games. I used to be very good at this on the snes/arcade.

Played a few games online, I won my first, but the lad quit straight after I beat him, and then lost 3 in a row. I need to figure out the ultra attacks and other new bits.

Good to see it's kept the good stuff from SF2, and added to it though.

Had a couple of games on medium and got used to Ultra's(Ken's anyway) and beat that annoying boss that sucks you into his stomach from the other side of the screen.

Gonna start playing on hard, and using other characters now, Sagat looks quality.