A few tips

Guest Stevie

One of my clients is based in Tralee in Ireland, his best pal is Willie Mullins the trainer. Anyway there's a horse running today in the 3:30 at Punchestown, it's called Sports Line, it can't get beat, it's an impossibility by all accounts it can get beat.

I've had 20 tips off this bloke, and 12 have won. He sent me a text last Monday, get on Carruthers for the Sun Alliance at Cheltenham, before Saturday, it's 25/1 now, it will win on Saturday and the odds will come timbling. Sure enough it pissed all over an odds on favourite, and it's now 7/1. The last tip he's given me is Sublimity for the Champion Hurdle next month. I know a lot of people won't be interested, but I know I'm not the only gambler on here, and this bloke is proper.

Edited by Stevie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my clients is based in Tralee in Ireland, his best pal is Willie Mullins the trainer. Anyway there's a horse running today in the 3:30 at Punchestown, it's called Sports Line, it can't get beat, it's an impossibility by all accounts it can get beat.

I've had 20 tips off this bloke, and 12 have won. He sent me a text last Monday, get on Carruthers for the Sun Alliance at Cheltenham, before Saturday, it's 25/1 now, it will win on Saturday and the odds will come timbling. Sure enough it pissed all over an odds on favourite, and it's now 7/1. The last tip he's given me is Sublimity for the Champion Hurdle next month. I know a lot of people won't be interested, but I know I'm not the only gambler on here, and this bloke is proper.

We could do with more of this from you Steven. :D

Made me think of top tips...

Save a fortune on laundry bills. Give your dirty shirts to Oxfam. They will wash and iron them and you can buy them back for fifty pence.

EMPLOYERS: Avoid hiring unlucky people by immediately tossing half the CVs into the bin.

CAR THIEVES: Don't be discouraged if nothing is on view. The valuables may be hidden in the glove box or under a seat.

HOUSEWIVES: Before attempting to remove stubborn stains from a garment, circle the soiled area with a permanent pen so that when you remove it from the washing machine you can check the stain has gone.

YOUNG mothers: Calm hysterically crying children in the supermarket by firmly slapping their legs and then tugging them along by the wrist.

Cheers Stevie! Had Twenty on the fucker? Out of Interest how much did you stick on?

Had £117 in me Sky Bet account, and stuck the lot on. Balance is now £175.50 :D Think I'll stick some of that on Villa tonight at 10/11, this Russian team haven't played for 10 weeks.

Not much of a tip like at 1/2, that's the first one under 5/2 he's given me. He was right though, that horse was absolutely world class, it would've won with me or ewerk on board. Sublimity is now 14/1 for the Champion Hurdle, think I'll have £20ew on it.

Not much of a tip like at 1/2, that's the first one under 5/2 he's given me. He was right though, that horse was absolutely world class, it would've won with me or ewerk on board. Sublimity is now 14/1 for the Champion Hurdle, think I'll have £20ew on it.

16s at william hill btw.

16s at william hill btw.

Just seen that Alex on oddschecker, 16s with Stan James who I have an account with too. Notice the Irish bookie Boyle Sports have him at 8s, the Irish aren't stupid.

All I know about horses is that they have four legs and eat hey! :D

All I know about horses is that they have four legs and eat hey! :D

..and they marry British princes?

16s at william hill btw.

Just seen that Alex on oddschecker, 16s with Stan James who I have an account with too. Notice the Irish bookie Boyle Sports have him at 8s, the Irish aren't stupid.

It's 8s minus the favourite with William Hill too. A decent alternative to e/w. I've took it e/w like.

Cheers Stevie! Had Twenty on the fucker? Out of Interest how much did you stick on?

Had £117 in me Sky Bet account, and stuck the lot on. Balance is now £175.50 :D Think I'll stick some of that on Villa tonight at 10/11, this Russian team haven't played for 10 weeks.

£200 on it here. Give my regards to Willie :D

I don't know Willie, I know his friend.

I don't know Willie, I know his friend.

Aye I know. Give my regards to your mate.

Villa 0-1 CSKA HT