How far away from home do you work?

Holden McGroin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss waking up and casually getting some breakfast while watching the news, maybe doing a bit of work, maybe stroll to a bakery or drive into to town to have some lunch, maybe read the paper, maybe do some work, maybe eat some tea, maybe do some more work, go to the gig...

:D

Summat on your mind like?

I miss waking up and casually getting some breakfast while watching the news, maybe doing a bit of work, maybe stroll to a bakery or drive into to town to have some lunch, maybe read the paper, maybe do some work, maybe eat some tea, maybe do some more work, go to the gig...

:mellow:

Summat on your mind like?

For the Love of God, can a man not enjoy a biscuit?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm moving in a couple of weeks to just outside Wakefield so my commute to Rotherham will be about 20 miles now (all motorway) so will take about 40 minutes. It takes me about 35 minutes as it is to go 9 miles to south Sheffield as i've got to crawl through city centre traffic, does my head in.

3 hour round trip for me too, I've gotten used to it now so it's not so bad.

Likewise (just under). 35 minute drive to Brent Cross (be quicker if there weren't so many useless arseholes on the M1 who don't know how to use the lanes properly!), then 35 minute tube journey to Bank plus a bit of walking and waiting for trains.