Newcastle-Online

PaddockLad

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are plenty worse than Cabayaye. They should rename NO the "kids from Singapore that lick Mike Ashley's arse" forum.

Madras is one of the few decent posters, he is out of place on there. Far too good for it. Like me.

Apparently Gejon auditioned for Geordie shore, put on an accent and everything but didnt get on as his tan was too natural.

I thought he was that mincer in Big Brother

Everyone in Big Brother is a mincer.

Seriously though, you have to say that Newcastle Online must be the most embarrassing excuse for a Newcastle United supporters message board that it is possible to be. Anyone looking at that from the outside must think we are all a right load of wankers. How the fuck I spent so much time trying to educate tossers like that is ridiculous, why I actually did it, fuck only knows.

Seriously though, you have to say that Newcastle Online must be the most embarrassing excuse for a Newcastle United supporters message board that it is possible to be. Anyone looking at that from the outside must think we are all a right load of wankers. How the fuck I spent so much time trying to educate tossers like that is ridiculous, why I actually did it, fuck only knows.

Maybe yourself and Stevie shouldn't waste another minute worrying about it then eh?

Maybe yourself and Stevie shouldn't waste another minute worrying about it then eh?

that is correct, whatever makes you think we are "worried" Catherine ;)

I don't worry about it, I "scoff" like the patronising wanker I am. Where it says "creche" on here should have a direct link to that board. Madras' post was tremendous, interesting story than brings memories back from an unforgettable day, and 7 people have anything to say about it and two of them are from Leeds. TT for all its faults remains the best toon board.

Yes Gremill. Educate.

educate, as in supporting 6 year plans by Randy Lerner when he appointed Martin O;Neill on such a contract, that NUFC never had such a great plan when we were playing in the Champions League, and educating when they said that Graeme Souness should be backed with limitless funds because booting out the "bad eggs" like Alex Ferguson did would end with him metamorphosing into the new Alex Ferguson. For instance.

What they are saying about Mike Ashley fuck only knows, I couldn't bear to look at it, I'd probably be screaming with laughter.

Anyway, that's all I'm saying. You DID sort of ask, so there is 2 examples for starters, that I got banned for, for repeating.

Edited by LeazesMag

I don't worry about it, I "scoff" like the patronising wanker I am. Where it says "creche" on here should have a direct link to that board. Madras' post was tremendous, interesting story than brings memories back from an unforgettable day, and 7 people have anything to say about it and two of them are from Leeds. TT for all its faults remains the best toon board.

Get the ropes and find a thick branch! Bloody OOTs...

The reason I linked it wasn't to highlight what a zit infested, cluelessness of a board Newcastle Online was, I never even read it, it may have improved, but to show you a canny story anyway. For the record even if we hadn't won, even if we'd have lost it, we'd have stayed up because all the other results went our way, was proper squeaky bum time though. Three or four of my favourite weeks as a toon fan them.

educate, as in supporting 6 year plans by Randy Lerner when he appointed Martin O;Neill on such a contract, that NUFC never had such a great plan when we were playing in the Champions League, and educating when they said that Graeme Souness should be backed with limitless funds because booting out the "bad eggs" like Alex Ferguson did would end with him metamorphosing into the new Alex Ferguson. For instance.

What they are saying about Mike Ashley fuck only knows, I couldn't bear to look at it, I'd probably be screaming with laughter.

Anyway, that's all I'm saying. You DID sort of ask, so there is 2 examples for starters, that I got banned for, for repeating.

HELLOOOOOOOO! :lol:

Settle in, the educator is ready to deliver his lecture now. Handouts will be provided.

There's fuck all wrong with NO tbh. They've got some genuinely funny craic on General Chat whenever I stick my head around the door. And as far as the foreigners stuff goes, one of the most entertaining posters on there is a yank.

I don't go on the Newcastle board cos there's enough Newcastle patter on here without reading more over there. I'm sure there are dickheads but equally there'll be people who know what they're on about.

It's a good forum. They prefer there. We prefer here. End of story.

I bet you they're missing their education though. Everybody needs a good education. You always remember a good teacher.

Edited by Gemmill

The reason I linked it wasn't to highlight what a zit infested, cluelessness of a board Newcastle Online was, I never even read it, it may have improved, but to show you a canny story anyway. For the record even if we hadn't won, even if we'd have lost it, we'd have stayed up because all the other results went our way, was proper squeaky bum time though. Three or four of my favourite weeks as a toon fan them.

in spite of that particular end to that particular season, I knew we were going to stay up, and I knew the next few years was about to be a meteroric rise. It was a fantastic feeling, at the beginning of that period. Every time Keegan came on the TV....the expectation was tremendous, I knew we had the manager - at last - who was going to make things happen at the club, who knew the club, the size of the club and he would demand the backing to go where he wanted to go and would get it. We were the team everybody wanted to win other than their own, everybody's eyes were on Newcastle United, I wouldn't have swapped it for the world. I only wis I had actually been living back in the city, like now.