Newcastle-Online

PaddockLad

When it's a 'green street/fackin cam on then/bouncing up and down on your toes' I agree.

However, that wasn't the gist of my post if your point was aimed at me?

It was aimed at me, and I can explain....the lads involved used to go on a lot of "benders" i.e. piss ups and they got this label attached to them. One of them lives near me, and used to come to games regularly. Hes a 50 something 18 stone stella drinking psychopath, but he does have a nasty side to him too... ;)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was walking down a street talking to an older mate with a 'past' when he interrupts me, "Two seconds Davey......", he then lobs a half full bottle of Broon Ale at a Derby kid across the road which had it of hit him him would've taken his head head off. "........what were saying, Davey, son?"

I said "what you doing you fucking nutter, man!" but he just smiled. He's not a wanker I just think he had a 'moment' from his past whilst pissed. Some of the funniest tales I've heard have come from him, half football half nothing to do with football.

He once get nicked at Derby years ago and we read his charge sheet, the Policeman stated that he arrested him as he was inciting trouble by giving the V sign to Derby fans, '......the accused when questioned said that "Newcastle had just let a goal in and I was upset and was just putting two fingers up towards the players trying to tell them they better get two goals for the fans"........' :lol:

It was aimed at me, and I can explain....the lads involved used to go on a lot of "benders" i.e. piss ups and they got this label attached to them. One of them lives near me, and used to come to games regularly. Hes a 50 something 18 stone stella drinking psychopath, but he does have a nasty side to him too... ;)

A couple of lads I know who were always "up" for a bit of bother got invited to go to Man City in a transit by the Benders - it was a bit like a youth team player being invited to train with the first team or maybe even being drafted in as a sub for a big game.

Fair to say from how they described it, it was a step up a bit too far involving kids being put through car windscreens etc :)

I don't think they went with them again.