NUSC 'roadshow'

peasepud

Next Monday evening sees the first (of hopefully many) event where the NUSC are coming outside of central Newcastle.

We will be holding an evening at Prudhoe Golf club, as well as being a chance to speak to committee members on the direction of the club, future plans etc there will be a quiz, spot prizes and a guest speaker, former player John Anderson (Tom I'll link you his wiki page later :mellow: ).

The evening is free and open to everyone, you do not have to be a member to attend.

There is however a slight dress code because its in a golf club, there can be no football shirts.

So whether you're a member and just fancy a night out or a critic/ undecided who wants a chance to see whats what get yourself down there, have a few beers a laugh and talk to us.

We are planning more, Forest Hall I think is the next one and theres one in Heaton being discussed but if you think it would be an idea to have one near you then give me a shout.

There is however a slight dress code because its in a golf club, there can be no football shirts.

Any excuse to dig out that 'Begbie-style' argyle sweater, eh pud? :mellow:

Any excuse to dig out that 'Begbie-style' argyle sweater, eh pud? :lol:

Damn it!!! theyve relaxed the rule, its Toon shirts all the way baybeee!!!!

:razz:

although I think my Farrahs and croc on right tit are the order of the day :icon_lol:

John Anderson :icon_lol:

:lol:

Just watched some of him today, partnered by Roeder at centre back :razz:

He had a stinker that game, presented Steve Nicol with the dippers opener. He was better at full back. If you listen closely you can hear the monkey noises when Barnes gets the ball, banned for life for that now.

John Anderson ;)

He had a stinker that game, presented Steve Nicol with the dippers opener. He was better at full back. If you listen closely you can hear the monkey noises when Barnes gets the ball, banned for life for that now.

I couldn't find the full thing, only the first five minutes. Over 28'000 that day, it looked mental.

The company that seems to be doing them is Classic Football DVD's and I might buy a few.

Some of the old Newcastle footage looks class like, it's just hard to find.

I caught sight of a 5-5 away to QPR too :icon_lol:

Plus random ones like this :-

The music is mad as owt too :)

John Anderson :icon_lol:

Yeah shame that, PC gone mad etc... :)