Ronaldo back in action with Corinthians

MattM4

Guest Stevie

Best out and out striker the world has ever known in my view. Better than Pele better than van Basten.

Best out and out striker the world has ever known in my view. Better than Pele better than van Basten.

Have to agree I was at OT the night he was applauded off the field for the famous hat trick a joy to watch is all I can say.

Have to agree I was at OT the night he was applauded off the field for the famous hat trick a joy to watch is all I can say.

He was nowhere the player of 4 years previous as well. Was nowhere near on of his best performances.

he peaked at 20(at barcelona)! his goalscoring prowess has pretty much still been 1 in every other game (career average) even now.

i would take a player like that for NUFC... :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Stevie

I done that at Newburn this morning, there must be 10000 youtubes of Ronaldo, and that wouldn't be in the top 5000 most impressive.

One of my major regrets as a toon fan is not seeing him here when he nearly came on loan when Robson was here.

• 1 month later...