Alex

LeazesMag

do you like that old Diana Ross album I pointed you in the direction of ?

I do. I thought I'd said so. If I'm being honest I prefer her Supremes stuff but I just love that Tamla sound. It's a good album though. Love the version of 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough'.

do you like that old Diana Ross album I pointed you in the direction of ?

I do. I thought I'd said so. If I'm being honest I prefer her Supremes stuff but I just love that Tamla sound. It's a good album though. Love the version of 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough'.

aye, you did. I wondered if it stood the test of time though. Its still one of my favourite albums that one, ever since I bought the original back in about 1971

omg its like loose women on here sometimes :superman2sa2:

Only less interesting.

haven't a clue what loose women is - a TV Prog ? - but I've just posted a link to one of the best tracks on that album in the what are you listening to thread

also found a link to "ain't no mountain high enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell. Had no idea that Tammi Terrell was so attractive :superman2sa2:

The Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell version of that track is absolutely perfect in every way :superman2sa2:

Tammi Terrell apparently turned a lot of Motown heads, much to the annoyance of some of the other lasses. She had a stunning voice.