The Apprentice

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I felt sorry for the muslim lass at the end, she was a much nicer person than that Darren Anderton faced cunt, who truly deserves a kick in the fanny. Did anyone notice the blonde bird doing a Rio talking out the side of her mouth. The mackem shags her apparently later in the show.

He mouth was fucking weird like.... Still when it's full it doesn't really matter, does it? :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt sorry for the muslim lass at the end, she was a much nicer person than that Darren Anderton faced cunt, who truly deserves a kick in the fanny. Did anyone notice the blonde bird doing a Rio talking out the side of her mouth. The mackem shags her apparently later in the show.

Had a straight mouth normally. Seemed like a nervous thing she does when talking absolute bullshit.

I can see her doing it more and more often.

He mouth was fucking weird like.... Still when it's full it doesn't really matter, does it? :lol:

She's the spit of Heather Mills, who does that side of the mouth thing as well. *shudders*

:lol:

:icon_lol:

• 1 month later...

Final tonight. Seems a bit of an anti-climax for some reason.

Not sure if it's because its been moved forward from Wednesday or if it's because Debra got the boot at the expense of Yasmina who couldn't explain the difference between net, gross and turnover.

Kate all the way, she'll piss the final!

Btw, the final isn't as good as previous finals aswell; brand a box of chocolates, WTF?!

She'll piss it because of that tbh. Don't forget that the one task she PMd was branding a breakfast cereal which was a walk in the park for her. Easy pickings man.

Nowhere near the level of previous years - remember one being two parties being held in the top braces of Tower Bridge and wasn't last years to design a building for London or something?

Kate all the way, she'll piss the final!

Btw, the final isn't as good as previous finals aswell; brand a box of chocolates, WTF?!

She'll piss it because of that tbh. Don't forget that the one task she PMd was branding a breakfast cereal which was a walk in the park for her. Easy pickings man.

Nowhere near the level of previous years - remember one being two parties being held in the top braces of Tower Bridge and wasn't last years to design a building for London or something?

Yeah, and last years was to design a building which compared to the tonights task its much more better.

More negativity for the show though, the only bit of mature clunge is leaving ;)

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/reality...&ocid=today

There's always the secretary, she is getting on like :lol:

Kate lost because of her desire to be a director and have people working under her IMO. SAS has had too many of them walk away a couple of months after hiring them.

Yasmina had a tacky commercial, the chocolates tasted like shit but the box was good and the price range was spot on. She fit the criteria of the task - to launch a chocolate box for the mass market.

Kate was better overall IMO but spoiled it at the last. Yasmina was keen to give up on her own business to become part of Sir Alan's. Unique,

I don't know anything about the two candidates, but I'm guessing this Yasmina has bigger tits?

Funny you should mention that...

He has a history of letting his dick do the hiring though, took the blondie from Hull instead of The Badger a couple of years ago and got rid of Claire (the best candidate last year) because she was a chubster.

I don't know anything about the two candidates, but I'm guessing this Yasmina has bigger tits?

Funny you should mention that...

He has a history of letting his dick do the hiring though, took the blondie from Hull instead of The Badger a couple of years ago and got rid of Claire (the best candidate last year) because she was a chubster.

I know, hence my question!

scary how wrong he got this final. kate should have just shut up an dsaid it was a life's dream etc etc... yasmina is not that good, but then again he's always empathised with the more human people (by that i mean kate is a voice box for giving (mostly) the right answer....

He hit the nail on the head though - Kate is a bit of a one-trick pony, sells well and can present. Although she didn't do particuarly well on the selling when she went north did she?

Yasmina was probably a rough diamond who found out she could do a lot more than even she herself realised. With Kate, I think what you saw is what you got and there wasn't likely to be any expansion on that - hence why he didn't hire her.

Yasmina is sex on a stick tbh. Great bit of hiring.

Huh??? She has the complexion of a cheese grater!! Get yersel off to the optician.

Mind you, the blonde lass was a bit of a walking toothpaste advert.

Yasmina is sex on a stick tbh. Great bit of hiring.

Huh??? She has the complexion of a cheese grater!! Get yersel off to the optician.

Mind you, the blonde lass was a bit of a walking toothpaste advert.

:lol:

Zip it, soft cock! ;)