Another shameless request for your hard-earned cash.

Meenzer

hmmmmm, I "think" Ive just donated but it went weird at the last point. Asked me for my verification code, then just went back to the front page without any confirmation. Let me know if anythings shown your end?

hmmmmm, I "think" Ive just donated but it went weird at the last point. Asked me for my verification code, then just went back to the front page without any confirmation. Let me know if anythings shown your end?

I bet when he goes out for a meal he's :lol: accidentally :razz: left his wallett at home too , he he he he he :razz:

Edited by soccermom

Nowt here mate. How odd.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah Steve. Big up to you mate. Can't help you on the action photo front just yet, but they've only gone and given me a pink running vest, so I'm sure there'll be some sexy pics on the Facebook group before long. :o

• 1 month later...

Right. When I signed up for this 10k run malarkey, I wasn't expecting to do it crippled with the hangover of a relegation battle-induced drinking session. B) Anyway, Monday morning is the big, erm, hour or so, hence me bumping this thread. The good members of this forum have been fantastically generous already and I've smashed my original target, but if there's any more for any more, it goes without saying that your donations would be gratefully accepted. :lol:

Otherwise, send good vibes and strong coffee my way on Monday. I suspect I'll need both.