Another shameless request for your hard-earned cash.

Meenzer

Afternoon all. :icon_lol:

I realise JawD's already cornered the market for Toontastic charidee events this year with his impressive dual assault on the coast-to-coast walk and the GNR (and if you haven't shoved a few quid his way already, please do so!), but now it's my turn to stick a guilt trip on you all.

Basically, on Monday 25th May I'll be dragging my tubby carcass around the Bupa London 10000, a 10k run through the centre of our glorious capital.

I'm running on behalf of The Sick Children's Trust, a fantastic charity that provides 'Home from Home' accommodation for families whose children are receiving hospital treatment for serious illness. You might have seen them on Look North recently when Alan Shearer opened the new wing of Crawford House at the RVI in Newcastle - they also operate homes at major hospitals in Leeds, Sheffield, Cambridge and London, providing much-needed support for the families of sick kids and allowing them to stay together and offer each other essential support during what can be a difficult and highly distressing time. You can find out more at http://www.sickchildrenstrust.org/.

Unfortunately, times are tight and credit is crunching, but I'd really appreciate any donations that you lot might be able to send my way, however large or small. Think of it this way - stick a few quid in the pot, have a soft drink instead of a beer the next time it's your round, and you'll have done some good to your conscience, your waistline and the bairns and their families, all at the touch of a button. And if you turn up at the pub the next time I'm in town for a match, I'll even buy you that beer myself. <_<

My JustGiving page is here - http://www.justgiving.com/martinf - or, if you're a perpetual clique member, feel free to shove a few quid into my sticky palm the next time you see me in person.

And if you can't donate, feel free to hurl encouragement and abuse anyway - it's all good motivation. :icon_lol: Thanks in advance for all your support.

or, if you're a perpetual clique member, feel free to shove a few quid into my sticky palm the next time you see me in person.

Are you coming up for a match before the end of the season? :icon_lol:

Looking at the fixtures, the only one I can realistically do is Boro. How did that happen? <_<

I'll look into the trains. :icon_lol:

Are you likely to be wearing a costume Martin? Charity and all that... :nufc:

(Sorry to break the Poier chain :( )

Haha, that's OK, I was starting to scare myself a little. :nufc:

No costume, but the Sick Children's Trust have managed to find me a very fetching bright pink running vest... ;)

No costume, but the Sick Children's Trust have managed to find me a very fetching bright pink running vest... ;)

At least you'll be fetching while you're retching :nufc:

edit: oh and Martin, Bonza? Ripper? Fucking hell man you're like gemmill and manc wrapped into one with that sort of talk.

Edited by sammynb

oh and Martin, Bonza? Ripper? Fucking hell man you're like gemmill and manc wrapped into one with that sort of talk.

Mr. NB, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you? ;)

oh and Martin, Bonza? Ripper? Fucking hell man you're like gemmill and manc wrapped into one with that sort of talk.

Mr. NB, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you? :nufc:

Not until you start drinking a better brand of whisky! ;)

Mr. NB, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you? :nufc:

Not until you start drinking a better brand of whisky! :nufc:

I'll set up a separate donations page for that cause. ;)

And if you turn up at the pub the next time I'm in town for a match, I'll even buy you that beer myself. ;)

cool, £2 donation and a pint is £2.50 Im in credit :woohoo

will donate tomorrow :nufc:

And if you turn up at the pub the next time I'm in town for a match, I'll even buy you that beer myself. :nufc:

cool, £2 donation and a pint is £2.50 Im in credit :woohoo

will donate tomorrow :(

;) Just for that, you get a watered-down Diet Coke. :nufc:

Two thumbs up for that man Shinton too. Even if his PM did sound like a proposition. ;)

My you are desperate, proposition? It read...give me a bell 07*********. What a mighty come on that must be :nufc:

I'll slip you a fiver when you get to the boro game. (£20 if you convince s/mom to send me a boob shot :razz: )

Look, 7 weeks and five days without a shag. The fuckin' high level alarm is going off!!!!!!!!

I refuse to be used as a last resort :razz: cheeky fucker :lol:

donation done. :lol:

Edited by soccermom

I'll slip you a fiver when you get to the boro game. (£20 if you convince s/mom to send me a boob shot :razz: )

Look, 7 weeks and five days without a shag. The fuckin' high level alarm is going off!!!!!!!!

I refuse to be used as a last resort :razz: cheeky fucker :lol:

donation done. :lol:

Cheers my dear. :lol: