The jury has spoken lads! LOL

LOL1!!1111!OMGLOLZ

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lets talk facts then. list the trophies you have won? and TRY to compare that to spurs....you cant in any way shape or form. just like we cant compete with the like of UTD and pool who are bigger clubs admittedly

You've won one more trophy in your lifetime tbf.

ok lets talk facts then. list the trophies you have won? and TRY to compare that to spurs....you cant in any way shape or form. just like we cant compete with the like of UTD and pool who are bigger clubs admittedly

Have a look on wikipedia mate.

Dont forget the club whos shadow you perpetually reside in

Lets all laugh out loud at Newcastle, the biggest joke football has ever seen. like Simon Jordan said... outside of newcastle you are not a big club and generally laughed at. Woodgate turned you down........ for us. Modric turned you down........ for us. Redknapp turned you down........ then JUMPED at the chance to manage at a proper big club.

i find it hilarious that the only people who have seen you win a trophy are collecting their pension hahahaha...... muppets

how did it feel to get knocked out of the CC in round 3 by us?

how did it feel that spurs, you know, that club you are bigger than :D helped to get you out the league(hopefully for good)?

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/625627.aspx

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/627581.aspx

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/626256.aspx

bunch of muppetts, the lot of you. i will be buying the rounds when when you get relegated. that deserves to be an all nighter.

the only thing bigeer than spurs is your fat chairman(spurs fan) and stadium but that wont be for too long when we get our stadium.

so lets all LOL at newcastle.

signing out LOL

Yet you still felt the need to:

1: Search the internet for a Newcastle forum

2: Register on that forum

3: Write out that very, very funny post

You (like Simon Jordan) need to piggyback our superior status to try and be "controversial" and get some much needed attention. Guess what Einstein...you just proved how much bigger a club we are. Nobody from here would bother to register on a Spurs forum if you went down. :D

Twat. :razz:

you wanna bet. theres a ***castle fan on glory glory who has over 10,000 posts which is one of the most on the site. why he's there i have no idea, dont worry lads i wont be here for that long.

twat :razz:

Clearly a rogue element. In fairness, Spurs fans are the most frequent trollers of our forum. More so even than the Mackems who at least have a reason to try and wind us up.

Inferiority doesn't talk, it screams. Let it out Danny, we can try and give you some closure.

drphil.jpg

im suprised you lot aint brought it up yet. its the only thing you beat us in... but not for long

Gawd bless ya Mary Poppins.

im suprised you lot aint brought it up yet. its the only thing you beat us in... but not for long

I really don't think you should come here to have a pissing contest over trophy's. FFS you're a Spurs fan :D I don't think its either clubs strong point .... Then again, I get the idea you don't realise football was around before the 1990's.

I reckon Danny asked him to come here to make himself look better :razz:

I've just had a banana, an apple and a glass of water for my lunch.

Are you on a diet?

My body is a temple.

Shame it's a ruin :D