The jury has spoken lads! LOL

LOL1!!1111!OMGLOLZ

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want you guys to realise your place in football like eveyone else. what makes a big club? trophies. something you guys simply do not have. admit it.

you cannot compare to the likes of spurs, villa and everton historically. you are on the next level with the likes of charlton, fulham or dare i say it.... boro and sunderland

And you have won fewer league titles than Preston North End, Sheffield Wednesday, Huddesfield Town and..................Blackburn Rovers. You are on a lower level than these four estemeed teams according to you. How does it feel to support a mediocre club?

Guest Stevie
i just want you guys to realise your place in football like eveyone else. what makes a big club? trophies. something you guys simply do not have. admit it.

you cannot compare to the likes of spurs, villa and everton historically. you are on the next level with the likes of charlton, fulham or dare i say it.... boro and sunderland

And you have won fewer league titles than Preston North End, Sheffield Wednesday, Huddesfield Town and..................Blackburn Rovers. You are on a lower level than these four estemeed teams according to you. How does it feel to support a mediocre club?

We've won double the league titles Tottenham have. I only respect the clubs who attained league status before 1900, the rest are newbies as far as I'm concerned.

We've won double the league titles Tottenham have. I only respect the clubs who attained league status before 1900, the rest are newbies as far as I'm concerned.

I think a club is only as big as the season they are in. I wont ask you to recount when the last of your league titles were won.

I think a club is only as big as the season they are in. I wont ask you to recount when the last of your league titles were won.

So Rovers are better than Spurs? Thank you.

So Rovers are better than Spurs? Thank you.

Not based on the league or performance in the cups, sorry.