Anyone knock their 3 year deal on the head?

PaddockLad

I sent a letter and the sixty quid they wanted back a few weeks ago.....just logged on to the box office and my ahem "loyalty" points for away tickets have gone form 120+ to zero :D

Anyone else noticed this?

Or have all points been set to zero?

It strikes me that whether I get a season ticket or not next season (and I may well do, the two year commitment was proving a bit of a millstone) then they're really just shooting themselves in the foot.Because by scratching the loyalty points I've built up over the years they're basically stopping me from getting away tickets on my ST number next season.......... so they can just fuck right off and I'll go and watch Berwick on a Saturday afternoon next season :razz:

They'll need all the support they can get next season regardless of what division we're in so what is the point of pissing fans off like this?...if they have like..

I sent a letter and the sixty quid they wanted back a few weeks ago.....just logged on to the box office and my ahem "loyalty" points for away tickets have gone form 120+ to zero :D

It strikes me that whether I get a season ticket or not next season (and I may well do, the two year commitment was proving a bit of a millstone) then they're really just shooting themselves in the foot.Because by scratching the loyalty points I've built up over the years they're basically stopping me from getting away tickets on my ST number next season.......... so they can just fuck right off and I'll go and watch Berwick on a Saturday afternoon next season :razz:

They'll need all the support they can get next season regardless of what division we're in so what is the point of pissing fans off like this?...if they have like..

It's not related. The online Ticket Office is just shit. If you log off and back on a few times your loyalty points will re-appear.

I've got over 100 points but my online account has always registered as zero.

Anyway, I've already paid for next season. I'll be gutted we'l be playing in the shit league but nowt like a good promotion push to get the atmosphere back.

Only thing that would seriously make me think about not renewing is if that useless cunt Kinnear was put back in charge.

I signed up for 3 years aswell but I'm still keeping my season ticket for next season etc.

A few weeks ago, the website said I had 0 loyalty points but I just logged back on a few times and it was back on 8.

Yeah, mine came up as zero recently (and I've stuck to the three year DD). I can't remember when the loyalty points total was last set at more than zero for an away game anyway-the mackems, maybe? It makes me wonder just how fair they've been over the years with allocating tickets or whether the box office has always just pulled them out at random.

Yeah, mine came up as zero recently (and I've stuck to the three year DD). I can't remember when the loyalty points total was last set at more than zero for an away game anyway-the mackems, maybe? It makes me wonder just how fair they've been over the years with allocating tickets or whether the box office has always just pulled them out at random.

If you mean, by giving people random ammounts of loyalty points, then the first time my dad used the online box office he had about 25 loyalty points, which were unexplained as he'd never used the online system before. The only possible reason we could think of was that because he'd had a season ticket since he was 21, and that was the clubs way of "rewarding" him, so to speak.

If you mean, by giving people random ammounts of loyalty points, then the first time my dad used the online box office he had about 25 loyalty points, which were unexplained as he'd never used the online system before. The only possible reason we could think of was that because he'd had a season ticket since he was 21, and that was the clubs way of "rewarding" him, so to speak.

I had meant just pulling people out of a hat, so to speak, rather than allocating tickets based on the points system. But I do think there were weird things going on when the online system was put in place too. I'm still pissed that after sitting on my own in level 7 for years at cup games (on the advice of the box office who told us that applying through the season ticket earned us points), my total was about 40 less than I expected when I logged in at the start of the season. When I asked about it they said that cup games had never counted, even though I'd asked about five times and always been told they did :D

I had meant just pulling people out of a hat, so to speak, rather than allocating tickets based on the points system. But I do think there were weird things going on when the online system was put in place too. I'm still pissed that after sitting on my own in level 7 for years at cup games (on the advice of the box office who told us that applying through the season ticket earned us points), my total was about 40 less than I expected when I logged in at the start of the season. When I asked about it they said that cup games had never counted, even though I'd asked about five times and always been told they did :D

I know what you mean. I've bought all my tickets for away games online, and at the start of the season, I had 0 loyalty points and was buying tickets to Fulham, but the box office said I was able to buy tickets for Boro away which was allegedly only available to people with 10 loyalty points or above, at the time

Also, I think they said that you get free cup tickets at home if you sign up for three years, but I've had to pay for mine separatly, whereas my dad, who also signed up for three years, gets his free as part of the deal.

I know what you mean. I've bought all my tickets for away games online, and at the start of the season, I had 0 loyalty points and was buying tickets to Fulham, but the box office said I was able to buy tickets for Boro away which was allegedly only available to people with 10 loyalty points or above, at the time

Also, I think they said that you get free cup tickets at home if you sign up for three years, but I've had to pay for mine separatly, whereas my dad, who also signed up for three years, gets his free as part of the deal.

It was never part of the deal as far as I was aware, at least not if we're talking about the "pay three years and get it at a cheaper price than everyone else....get fuck all in the way of any incentive" scheme that they ran before last seasons renewals.

Guest Stevie

I think it's fair enough to be honest like. Season ticket holders should take precedence over "stay aways". In 1991/1992, we were staring relegation in the face, and I barely missed a game home or away, but that's in that past, and so is your away record if you dont have a season card.

I think it's fair enough to be honest like. Season ticket holders should take precedence over "stay aways". In 1991/1992, we were staring relegation in the face, and I barely missed a game home or away, but that's in that past, and so is your away record if you dont have a season card.

Ahh but PaddockLad hasnt said hes not getting one, hes merely cancelled the 3 years deal, which I think is fair enough.

It was never part of the deal as far as I was aware, at least not if we're talking about the "pay three years and get it at a cheaper price than everyone else....get fuck all in the way of any incentive" scheme that they ran before last seasons renewals.

I got free cup tickets this and last year from the preceding deal. How many games was that in the end? Bargain. :D

It strikes me that whether I get a season ticket or not next season (and I may well do, the two year commitment was proving a bit of a millstone) then they're really just shooting themselves in the foot.Because by scratching the loyalty points I've built up over the years they're basically stopping me from getting away tickets on my ST number next season.......... so they can just fuck right off and I'll go and watch Berwick on a Saturday afternoon next season :D

Ahh but PaddockLad hasnt said hes not getting one, hes merely cancelled the 3 years deal, which I think is fair enough.

Indeed, but I wouldn't want to stand in the way of young Mr Steven having a dig, it appears to be what he's here for :razz:

And I'd also suggest to the cheeky young scamp that seeing as I had 120+ points to lose, I have attended more games than I have missed over the years :razz:

And the points have now this morning miraculously re-appeared, as WubbleUC hinted that they would.