Toontastic 5-a-Side [@ Eldon Leisure]

Besty

Indoors/Outdoors  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest alex

Bound to be people dropping out like. You always get fuckers who stay quiet until after you've got the required numbers mind. I think Smog said he'd have entered a team about 6 months after the last one, for example <_<

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Next time yous do it, 11 a side and I'd play, 5 a side I love playin it, but the reason I don't want to play 5 a side with yous cunts is, I can imagine what yous are like as players, you misplace a pass and feel the need to laugh, you can not enjoy football unless its competitive. Yous had that cunt Wolf fuckin gang fly from Frankfurt for a 5 a side kick around 2 years ago, you need an 11 a side game 100 a man, against Newcastle Online, I'd fuckin play, and I can think of three people who's used this board who could help get a result as well.

Guest alex
Next time yous do it, 11 a side and I'd play, 5 a side I love playin it, but the reason I don't want to play 5 a side with yous cunts is, I can imagine what yous are like as players, you misplace a pass and feel the need to laugh, you can not enjoy football unless its competitive. Yous had that cunt Wolf fuckin gang fly from Frankfurt for a 5 a side kick around 2 years ago, you need an 11 a side game 100 a man, against Newcastle Online, I'd fuckin play, and I can think of three people who's used this board who could help get a result as well.

Bottler.

Its funny the different impressions people have of other posters. In my mind i can imagine 10 fat penguins waddling around the five-a-side pitch, struggling to kick the ball in much the same way they struggle to fly.

Theres no such thing as a mis-placed pass anyway, just through-balls that people didnt anticpiate.

Bottler.

Same every year. :good:

Three people can't make 13th so that's not looking good unless we get another... How about the 20th?

Don't worry about me man. I was hoping for July anyway as I work most Saturdays and couldn't get two off in a row. I'm off over the weekend of the 13th for a night out in Dundee.

Jesus! Harder than last year. :good:

27th June or 4th July, I'll send PM's again, get answers quicker that way!

Off work all week so don't find out me shifts till next Monday so can't confirm until then.

Bottler.

Id play in a proper XI a side game like :good:

Guest alex

Bottler.

Id play in a proper XI a side game like :lol:

I would as well. Logistical nightmare though I reckon, plus it's shit without linesmen.

Bottler.

Id play in a proper XI a side game like :lol:

I would as well. Logistical nightmare though I reckon, plus it's shit without linesmen.

Cant it all be arranged properly through that place at Gosforth Park? Im sure they can provide officials for games.

Besty

Bawan

Alex

Tom

Peasepud

Pooptash

All can play 27th June or 4th July so far! Add your name to the list if you can!

Edited by Besty