Things you hear at the match

snakehips

Read somewhere here today a comment/chant at the smog fans last night: You've got Joseph Fritzel (sp) as a celebrity supporter. :o:D

A lad on the metro going home came out with a good one: " At least we've got Dowie. He's like a fuckin' totem pole on the sideline and the opposition are scared stiff of him." :panic: :panic:

There was kid behind me a few season ago, who, everytime the ball was in our half would shout "get it doon!" even if there was no-one up the pitch.

And some other lad infront of me at one of the pre season friendlies last summer was making up his own songs such as "nicky nicky butt, what a superstar" and he wouild be stood there singing them by himself.

When I had my season ticket in '03 I sat next to another southener who was everything people hate about southerners and I had to do my best to not look like we were mates.

He was really posh and used to shout things like "Come on Hugo, get stuck in" and on the song Geordie bootboys, I swear he used to sing "We are the Geordies...the SUPER Geordies"... :o

Whenever he said ANYTHING this hard as nails looking psycho used to turn round and glare at him but this fella seemed oblivious.

When I had my season ticket in '03 I sat next to another southener who was everything people hate about southerners and I had to do my best to not look like we were mates.

He was really posh and used to shout things like "Come on Hugo, get stuck in" and on the song Geordie bootboys, I swear he used to sing "We are the Geordies...the SUPER Geordies"... :o

Whenever he said ANYTHING this hard as nails looking psycho used to turn round and glare at him but this fella seemed oblivious.

Stevie tbh :D

that's me in a nutshell :D

the posh one that is

Not in the seat I'm in now but a few years back I annoyed a Robert-loving lass so much for calling him a fucking heartless lazy French cunt or something that she made a complaint about me (racism and bad language :D ) and I got warned by a steward. What she didn't know was I knew that steward canny well and we had a good laugh about it afterwards :o

Stevie tbh :panic:

Maybe it was...he did seem very interested in which direction I'd had to travel in to get to the game. :panic:

He was really posh and used to shout things like "Come on Hugo, get stuck in" and on the song Geordie bootboys, I swear he used to sing "We are the Geordies...the SUPER Geordies"... :D

that's me in a nutshell :panic:

the posh one that is

I remember you with your little hip flask of port and yer mini croissants. B)

I think the most revolting thing I have ever heard at the match is probs when I was with Besty at the game were Shearer equaled the record, some bloke about 3 rows from us stud up and shouted something along the lines of.. "Brambel man you fuckin black **** get the fuck out of the toon we dont want you here" I was only about 16 at the time like and he was fucking huge so i kept me mouth shut, if this was now I would fucking make sure I show him what black people can do before he opens his shit again.

The dwarf stood next to me yesterday kept spitting in my face as he shouted at the away fans last night. He hoped they died of Aids at one point. i suppressed the urge to tell him they couldnt hear what he was saying. He also insisted on clapping his hands over his head all game and elbowing me in the face at every opportunity

I was in the south east corner against the mackems and there was this one bloke who just constantly kept turning around and shouting at his own set of fans that we werent getting behind the team enough, which was fair enough but everyone was singing their hearts out at the time, it was so fucking annoying.

When anyone complained about something a player had done wrong he just turned around and stared them out and sometimes a good ear bashing.

The dwarf stood next to me yesterday kept spitting in my face as he shouted at the away fans last night. He hoped they died of Aids at one point. i suppressed the urge to tell him they couldnt hear what he was saying. He also insisted on clapping his hands over his head all game and elbowing me in the face at every opportunity

Shouting and clapping at the football eh? You should have grassed him to a steward. :o

I was near the front, Gallowgate corner area for a game v Liverpool years ago. They were tonking us and it was quiet. Jamie Redknapp sets the ball down for a corner and this bloke shouts 'How's Louise?' clear and loud. Big grin from Redknapp, 'fine' he says. 'How's the puppies? comes straight back - even bigger grin from Redknapp and he looked like he was going to answer but thought better of it and just took the corner in the end :o

Had to be there I suppose :D