NUFC on Matteo Sereni

Given isn't even the best keeper in the prem. For me Reina, Cech, Van der Saar, Freidel are all better

I'm sorry like but WUM. Nailed on fact. Fucking Reina :good: YCNMIU

I don't think Reinas the best keeper in the league but hes had a very good season and is much better than Given.

He couldn't wipe Given's arse, you are wind up merchant. Nobody is that dense. The 2006 Cup Final stands out as a typical Reina performance, one of the worst I've ever seen off a goalkeeper. As many say Given is pierless.

pierless.jpg

I don't think I got enough credit for this... it was done on MS Paint ffs. :)

shower of paedophiles, you lot... a fucking shower of them

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given isn't even the best keeper in the prem. For me Reina, Cech, Van der Saar, Freidel are all better

I'm sorry like but WUM. Nailed on fact. Fucking Reina :lol: YCNMIU

I don't think Reinas the best keeper in the league but hes had a very good season and is much better than Given.

He couldn't wipe Given's arse, you are wind up merchant. Nobody is that dense. The 2006 Cup Final stands out as a typical Reina performance, one of the worst I've ever seen off a goalkeeper. As many say Given is pierless.

pierless.jpg

I don't think I got enough credit for this... it was done on MS Paint ffs. ;)

shower of paedophiles, you lot... a fucking shower of them

fotoflexerphotox.jpg

lol

Guest alex

Ok Stevie :lol:

Just so i can weigh up just how much of a mug you are will you answer me this....................Who do you thinks had the better season Reina or Given?

Warrington Mag you are supposed to be me, but read this whole thread, more than one person is entertaining the idea Reina is a better keeper than Shay, and not one other person has even questioned it. If Given was still here, this thread would have 500 replies at such pathetic comments. Fucking Reina, he's not even good enough for Liverpool. The worst mistake Shay ever made, was that goal for Norwich in that 2-2 draw on a Monday night, every keeper that's been mentioned has made worse mistakes this season, not least van der Saar for our goal the other month. Tom it's up to you, but these people are wanks.

Dion Dublin? ;)

Yet another thread turned into shit. Well done chaps.

I thought me and Brock did ok given, we're both clearly shit at cut and paste jokes... :lol:

Just so i can weigh up just how much of a mug you are will you answer me this....................Who do you thinks had the better season Reina or Given?

Warrington Mag you are supposed to be me, but read this whole thread, more than one person is entertaining the idea Reina is a better keeper than Shay, and not one other person has even questioned it. If Given was still here, this thread would have 500 replies at such pathetic comments. Fucking Reina, he's not even good enough for Liverpool. The worst mistake Shay ever made, was that goal for Norwich in that 2-2 draw on a Monday night, every keeper that's been mentioned has made worse mistakes this season, not least van der Saar for our goal the other month. Tom it's up to you, but these people are wanks.

Dion Dublin? ;)

Zenden v Chelsea was pretty fucking horrendous as well tbh

Guest alex

Dion Dublin? ;)

Zenden v Chelsea was pretty fucking horrendous as well tbh

To be fair though, he doesn't drop many clangers at all. Probably as few as any keeper going. That isn't the sole criteria for determining whether or not he's the best though, obviously.