Anyone got any ammo for the SMBs?

Guest Hova

:lol: A West Ham "fan" who posted something on facebook about our demise has removed me as a friend because my owning of him on his wall...

I like you Teed so I will not be drawn into an argument :lol:

Nee bother mate!! anyways I know it`s no consolation,but life in the CCC aint that bad,

take it from someone who knows!!

the footballs better,it`s not a league filled with athletes that can play a bit of footy

but theres footballers,proper ones!! that are athletic,the way it should be and they can play a bit

the Razzmatazz aint there,no miss there like,in a way I miss it ( football wise ) it`s real football

the prems just full of prema donnas cashing in,you`s lads will bounce back no doubt about that!!!

but in the meen time,ya have to allow us Mackems a bit of banter!! thats the way it should be,, :o

Aye. To be honest I can't wait for the new season. Every game will be somebodies cup final so the atmospheres are bound to be awesome, plus there's always the chance of automatic promotion or the play offs.

Aye. To be honest I can't wait for the new season. Every game will be somebodies cup final so the atmospheres are bound to be awesome, plus there's always the chance of automatic promotion or the play offs.
It`s the chance you need to get rid of the blood sucking parasites mate! get a team full of footballers ( proper ones) that play with pride,you may not come up first attempt,but it might be a rollercoaster of a ride and if you fail! then you dust yourselves down and start again,excitment frustration all rolled into one,thats better than wallowing about at the bottom of the divsion like also rans it`s a good place to watch football man!! you just dont get the media coverage that you do in the prem,but what do you watch this for ?? Football or do you want a ferkin soap opera?????

I've been getting WUM texts from someone, very likely SMB. Don't recognize the number, or know how they got mine.I responded after the 1st one asking who they were, Alan Shearer being the witty as butter reply.

I was very tempted to post their number on here, but they could easily reciprocate.

Think a few calls asking to speak to Big Al at 3 am might do the trick.

Any ideas, bearing in mind they also have my number.