Season ticket prices next season?

henda11

Im expecting mine to stay the same. I paid for 3 seasons at something like £490 a season for SJH Mid tier.

So if they keep the ticket prices the same due to travel expenses and food and drink, a season in the Championship will actually be more expensive for the average man.

Who would have thought...

Guest Stevie
anyone got a rough idea what the prices may be for adult's and kids will be next season?

£8 for people with stripey jumpers. If you take £11 every week, you'll get in and have change for a pint at half time.

Not sure why :lol: At least over the years weve had some top 4 finished and champions league runs. You wouldnt cathc me paying £1000 to watch Spurs battle out another meaningless mid table finish

I think it has something to do with actually winning a trophy once in a while. You know, silverware in the cabinet. Stuff like that

I'm sure they're being dropped to last season's prices. Announced ages ago I think because I remember being pissed off at signing up for the 3 year incentive only to be rewarded for my loyalty by having that incentive taken away.

So lucky yours are that cheap. Spurs are double in the cheapest section

I think it has something to do with actually winning a trophy once in a while. You know, silverware in the cabinet. Stuff like that

Make your mind up!

I've been in the away end at Scunthorpe, it's all seated, pretty basic and it was looking a bit tired then (and that was 11 years ago!)

Edited by Matt

Guest Stevie
I've been in the away end at Scunthorpe, it's all seated, pretty basic and it was looking a bit tired then (and that was 11 years ago!)

I have too, was the for the game against Bedlington Terriers? I've been to Peterborough as well in 92, when there was 8,000+ in an end fit for no more than 6000.

I have too, was the for the game against Bedlington Terriers? I've been to Peterborough as well in 92, when there was 8,000+ in an end fit for no more than 6000.

Aye was a decent day out although the ground seemed to be in the middle of nowhere.