Newcastle United - "Tedious soap opera"

Happy Face

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't though are they?

Clough tends to stay in the same place for a while and has just been appointed, why would he move to a club in the same division? Especially as it's Derby.

Coppell just left Reading because he didn't get them promoted.

John Gregory & O'lolry - I don't know what the fuck you were thinking!!!

Shearer and Dowie will do a better job. (the same Dowie who got Palace promoted in his first year)

Shearer and Dowie will do a better job.

Deluded.

We force the sacking of managers far too quick so we MUST get rid of Shearer before we have to sack him.

Our expectations are far too high so we MUST get rid of Shearer in case he succeeds because by getting us relegated he's only catered to our ridiculously over the top demands.

We are far too fickle so we MUST get rid of Shearer because 50,000 people chanting his name as we're relegated is the kind of support that's meant we've won nowt for 40 years.

Unlike any other fans in the country (apparently), we live on dreams of success so we MUST get rid of Shearer so whatever hope we have for the future can be dashed against the rocks. Only MK Dons may dream of a brighter future.

:wub:

No like I said. All of those mentioned are better options, and time will prove it I guess.

Fergy is probably (:lol:) a better option, but he's not going to come here, and time will prove it.

You've got nothing, if you are just WUMing you're not very good at it. :wub:

Clough tends to stay in the same place for a while and has just been appointed, why would he move to a club in the same division? Especially as it's Derby.

Shearer and Dowie will do a better job. (the same Dowie who got Palace promoted in his first year)

We will see won't we. I'll be sure to bumb this post in 9 months.

We will see won't we. I'll be sure to bumb this post in 9 months.

bumb: verb

bugger someone whilst affecting a Birmingham accent

to Bumb

" They've broken up, it was all going fine until he bumbed her"