Anyone here do Physics/Have done Physics at Uni?

Flair

I have to admit I'm with KD on this. Degree level physics ?? FFS.

Anway, to answer any question correctly, just write this if you're a little unsure of the correct answer:

One goes in; one goes out. One goes up; one comes down. Nuff said. They'll either think you're a knobcheese or another Einstein, but to play safe they'll go with the latter and give you the Nobel Prize for Symmetry or somesuch.

I don't think hes doing degree level physics, I think its GCSE?

He made some thread about GCSE ICT ages ago (not sure why I remember that) and its unlikely you'd be studying French & Physics :lol:

Physiques. Hoheehoheeho (as they say in Paree).

Close without the s. :aye:

Edited by Attain

I have to admit I'm with KD on this. Degree level physics ?? FFS.

Anway, to answer any question correctly, just write this if you're a little unsure of the correct answer:

One goes in; one goes out. One goes up; one comes down. Nuff said. They'll either think you're a knobcheese or another Einstein, but to play safe they'll go with the latter and give you the Nobel Prize for Symmetry or somesuch.

I don't think hes doing degree level physics, I think its GCSE?

He made some thread about GCSE ICT ages ago (not sure why I remember that) and its unlikely you'd be studying French & Physics :lol:

Physiques. Hoheehoheeho (as they say in Paree).

Close without the s. :aye:

Aye, didn't want to spoil it for him though :razz::icon_lol:

Just an enquiry. Yesterday I had a question where it asked name two uses of radioactivity besides medical uses.. I answered nuclear bombs and irradiation.

Now my question is, will that be sufficient or for irradiation would I have needed to say food irradiation?

Why on earth would you need to be doing a degree in physics, or already have a degree in physics, to answer that question?

You'd be better off asking someone who marks this level of exam. What level is it? I'm guessing the combined science GCSE?

Fwiw I would give you no marks because you're too vague on both counts. :aye:

Just an enquiry. Yesterday I had a question where it asked name two uses of radioactivity besides medical uses.. I answered nuclear bombs and irradiation.

Now my question is, will that be sufficient or for irradiation would I have needed to say food irradiation?

Why on earth would you need to be doing a degree in physics, or already have a degree in physics, to answer that question?

You'd be better off asking someone who marks this level of exam. What level is it? I'm guessing the combined science GCSE?

Perhaps which is why I am worried about irradiation. Nuclear bombs isn't vagure though. 1/2 I guess.

I have to agree with Renton. As someone who works with radiation those answers are far too vague and general. Had you said nuclear power and say sterilisation by irradiation then you'd be in with a shout.

I have to agree with Renton. As someone who works with radiation those answers are far too vague and general. Had you said nuclear power and say sterilisation by irradiation then you'd be in with a shout.

Not at GCSE level, those answers should be fine