Loyalty Bonuses

donaldstott

Apparently we owe £10million in loyalty bonuses.

Personally I'd insist on them being paid by cheque. Each player must collect their cheques from Shearer's office (this obviously assumes he's manager).

Any fucker that has the audacity to collect their wedge, would be instantly transfer listed.

I got the impression from the article they were a standard part of footballers contracts obviously wrong but not unusual as such.

I do agree if they had any decency that they would waive them of course.

I mentioned this yesterday and was sneered at by Tom and Craig in quite a vulgar manner. :razz:

:scratchchin::no

anyway... if it's in their contract, they're entitled to it. It's the dickheads who agreed the contracts with the players' respective agents who want their nuts cut off for this one.

I'm not for one minute suggesting it is morally right for the players to accept it given our relegation but legally the money is theirs to do with as they please. If they choose to give it to charity, good on them. If they're happy to hand it back to Mahoosive Mike and Deadly Derek then i'm not sure it's any better than if they spend it :razz: