Morgan Freeman to marry Step-Granddaughter

Jimbo

Morgan Freeman is reportedly set to marry his 27-year-old step-granddaughter.

The Shawshank Redemption star, 72, is planning on wedding E'Dena Hines once he is divorced from his second wife Myrna - reports The National Enquirer.

Hines is the granddaughter of Freeman's first wife - and he and Myrna have raised her since she was a young child.

A family insider told the National Enquirer, "Becoming Mrs Freeman has been E'Dnea's goal.

"It's not technically incest, because they are not related by blood. Morgan is trying desperately to keep his divorce out of open court so all the shameful facts won't become public."

Another family member told the tabloid, "Morgan has led her to believe that he wants to marry her."

1358406531-freeman-marry-step-grandaughter.jpg

The Shawshank Redemption star, 72, is planning on wedding E'Dena Hines once he is divorced from his second wife Myrna - reports The National Enquirer.

Hines is the granddaughter of Freeman's first wife - and he and Myrna have raised her since she was a young child.

A family insider told the National Enquirer, "Becoming Mrs Freeman has been E'Dnea's goal.

"It's not technically incest, because they are not related by blood. Morgan is trying desperately to keep his divorce out of open court so all the shameful facts won't become public."

Another family member told the tabloid, "Morgan has led her to believe that he wants to marry her."

:unsure:

Not sure I fully believe it yet.

Isn't that what Woody Allen did? Not technically incest but neither is marrying/shagging your first cousin, but it's still not healthy. Not that it stops half of Bradford, mind.

Step daughter wasn't it ?

Tell you what, sign me down for looking like him at 72.

I'm not fussy, I'll settle for fucking 27 year olds at 72, in fact, I'll settle for that at 34.